[DEPRECATED] IKEA FYRTUR Window blinds

Strange, mine worked out of the box, do you see events from other devices? Did you chose correct dht? I don’t remember if I’ve changed the fingerprint to recognize automatically the button.

I can confirm that the device handler that Luis_Pinto made works… Initially when the button is paired is not automatically recognized (probably a problem with the fingerprints) but once you change the device type in the device through the ide, it works perfectly. It recognize button pushed up and down and button held. Thanks… Great Work…

I can an error when I copy and paste in the IDE , possibly not copying properly , can format it into notepad or GitHub?

you probably need to replace " and ’ to straight / non curly ones…

1 Like

i did edit the device type, but it still only shows battery info… . i removed it and added it again, but same story… :thinking:

I’ve uploaded it to git. Try it copying it from raw. Meanwhile I’ve updated it to trigger a new button once released, it’s easy to use in smartapp (also there).

3 Likes

Thanks the button also works , just need to create something in webcore to act similar to how it does out the box .

Exactly… that is what I did… and works wonderfully…

The smartApp, also in git, does that, just chose the right child buttons.

1 Like

Hi, I’m new at Smartthings, can you explain how to do it?

I have everything working - Blinds using either of the two drivers on this thread, and the Blind Button with Luis_Pinto driver and App (using Child-devices etc…).

My only issue is that a push of the button will send the blind 25% in the required direction - how do I get it to do 100% in the required direction ? (I.e. either all the way up or all the way down by the remote button).

I need this for acceptance by SWMBO…

Thanks
Shaun

This is why I said it is not yet polished. :wink:
In it standard state, smartapp will raise in 25% increments if button is clicked and full up/down if held, use boolean in smart app to invert this behaviour

1 Like

Great that sorted it - thanks.

I have the blinds paired to ST using the two buttons to reset and then adding as a thing - it picks up the right driver (either on this thread seem to work fine).

I can see the ‘Next Hop’ on the IDE lists an ST Power Socket - which is Zigbee and is a repeater.

So what’s the role of the Ikea Zigbee Repeater ?

I’ve not paired that to anything, do I need to ? Have others ?

Shaun

OK, sussed it out myself - paired repeater to ST, and I guess at some point when the mesh is rebuilt it should be used in some way - might reboot to see…

Up/Down button works fine - for my use-case of all the way up or down.

I can’t get a ‘button held’ type function to work, which might be useful - anyone tried that ?

Also, on the two blinds I setup only one of the remotes is reporting battery, think it might have been a dodgy pairing as it just came back ‘Thing’ rather than the other had ‘Tradfri’ etc…

Would be useful to have it paired directly with the blind, bypassing the ST hub, and I seem to remember I did that with the Ikea dimmer (and Hue hub) previously, although it was a PITA to setup and I ended up pairing to ST and controlling that way instead.

What about firmware updates if I’m not using the Ikea gateway ? Will ST do those, and how does that work ??

Thanks
Shaun

The Held function works for me, the only thing is that for some reason held the bottom button and held the top button is recognized as the same function.

I developed a WebCore that if the button is held it opens or closes all the way up/down and if it is only pushed it opens/close in 10% increments… it works great but could be better if the bottom button and top button held function were recognized as different actions.

I’m doing this in webcore , 25% up or down

1 Like

I cannot distinguish held, the button seems to send the same signal. This is how I use it, if pressed I go up or down all the way, if held both signals are received, so go up and stop once held is detected.

Can you please post your webcore?

I am able to add the device handler to my DHs, but I’m unable to change the DH for the button (device). I can select it, but it will not save. Any advice?