[RELEASE] HousePanel Dashboard for SmartThings and Hubitat

Yup… the new version includes the lines in the php file you need already. I think I’m going to pause updating the master branch for awhile and shift my attention to the hubitat branch for now. I will post progress on the hubitat forum instead of here.

Trying to reauthorize and this is all I’m getting:

Oh No! Something Went Wrong!
Error
500: Internal Server Error
URI
/oauth/authorize
Reference Id
27b7b666-95fd-47fb-bc68-4f5d52e7d1d5
Date
Fri Feb 23 20:13:48 UTC 2018

So what am I doing wrong?

********** OK I went and re-entered my id and secret in the house panel but why would they change? Just curious…

They usually would not change unless you refresh OAUTH in the groovy code settings. It is possible that a hub update or some other action you took in your ST configuration forced a refresh but I’m just guessing here. I haven’t had to touch mine in forever which I know doesn’t make you feel any better.

By the way, have you tried the sliders on your magic mirror? I would be interested in hearing how that works. They work well on my two tablets. The new Operation mode makes things work so much more smoothly by skipping all the drag logic when users are just operating their house. Today I’m working on getting the color button working.

Well no big deal… I saw it was an OAUTH issue so I went back and re-entered them :slight_smile: All working…

The sliders in MM? Working perfectly!!

I am having a big issue. I have 5 lights and they seem to move all over and right now I can’t find 3 of them on the screen. EDIT — changed the screen size and found them! :slight_smile:

Is there a way to make them smaller? or make them stay in place? First I have to get them on there LOL Can’t find them.

Just wondering if there was a to make that area bigger? Like more height…a little more width.

Loving this Dashboard, very customisable. I can finally have my floor plan dashboard now…

It would be great if you had the option to designate controls up a modal. I.e. Press the thermostat icon and the temperature controls appear or press a bulb icon and the colour wheel appears.

Yes, because I managed it on two of my tabs but I can’t for the life of me remember how. I suspect it was in the /skin-housepanel/housepanel.css file somewhere.

If you figure it out please let me know… I’ve been looking at this for days and can’t figure it out…

Color wheel coming super soon— in final testing tonight.

Everything can be scaled with a master scale setting on the body tag. Nick post d an example some time ago. Will repost a sample later. You can make the screen any size you want by setting the width and height parameters of the panel div.

Go edit your hmoptions.cfg file and change any big offsets back to zero. You can also run a refactor to reset them all to zero. New version has refactor as a button. Will post that this afternoon if you want to wait a few hours. To do it now add ?useajax=refactor on the url line

Hi folks. I did some hardware today to mount a new tablet in my bedroom. I use Plesin Qi chargers. They work well and are cheap.

To install this I just cut a hole and pulled a power cable up the wall. Then add a wooden bracket behind the stucco screwed in from the front. Sparkle the holes later. Then mount the Pleson and seal with silicon. Here is a pre-painted photo. I will mount the tablet directly on wall without any frame using industrial grade Velcro. Works fabulously well. The big unpainted square is from an old intercom system we had installed at this same location.

1 Like

[RELEASE] HousePanel V 1.5 Beta

Tonight I am releasing version 1.5 of HousePanel that includes the merging of the “hubitat” branch with its updates. This version also includes bug fixes and a fully operational implementation of the color picker for setting hue light colors.

With this merge there are no more developmental branches dangling out there. Everything I have been working on is now fully merged into the master branch.

There are still a few community developed updates that are under development that will need to be brought into compatibility with this updated master branch. I will leave that up to the various authors.

Notice that the master branch now has the Hubitat feature. If you don’t have a hubitat hub just leave all the parameters in the clientinfo.php file set to FALSE and HP will ignore all the hubitat code stuff, so it shouldn’t impact you negatively. If you do have a Hubitat hub, you will need to set these parameters. Instructions are posted on the Hubitat forum.

Here’s a screen shot of the new color picker in action… Enjoy!!!
(Sorry, but I haven’t integrated this into Nick’s @nitwit tile editor yet - and he’s strangely missing in action to help)

Why are the sliders not centered on the line? O_o /ocd

Here’s an update!! Thanks for the CSS pointers!! :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiHU1tSGf0g&ab_channel=MaintenanceConcepts

They are live active sliders. The current dim setting is about 70% as shown. No pop up window - just touch and drag in 5% increments.

I didn’t mean horizontally. I know how a dimmer works. :stuck_out_tongue: I meant vertically. They’re almost falling off the bottom.

LOL doh!

I just decided to put them on the bottom. You can move them wherever you like using CSS as usual

Folks

I forgot to set the Hubitat parameters to False before posting. I will update this later tonight. In the men time if you are not used by Hubitat, just comment those lines out or set all the Hubitat constants to False.

EDIT: I updated the master branch to default to ignore Hubitat, and added code to bypass Hubitat code if the server info is not set up.

kewashi, can we set the “smart home monitor” mode within housepanel? eg “armed (away)”, “armed (home)”, “disarmed”