[RELEASE] HousePanel Dashboard for SmartThings and Hubitat

@Kenwashi - I have all sorts of switches, Belkin WeMo, TP, ST, Xiaomi. However I have other devices that report as switches which are not actual switches in the real world sense.

Taking @Edward_Niedziejko train of thought further I removed one of the switches and left the single ST switch ticked and it came over (YAY), the second switch did not. Therefore it looks like when it crashes it comes out of the routine completely on an all or nothing concept.

Taking the above scenario into account I can confirm these physical switches WeMo, TP, ST and Xiaomi came over when ticked.

I can also confirm that these ST Smartapp based devices also came over when ticked
Rooms Manager , trend setter , IKEA Tradfri, Harmony and Hue.

The ones that have failed to come over just happened to have been in my initial test case (the light was beside me for testing in Housepanel) are coming in via a ST App Domoticz API interface, created by Martin. Tagging @Dudz40, he may know why those devices are not acting the same as the other ones.

I attempted to debug the groovey code, but I just couldn’t work out the syntax correctly. I was trying to capture the variables going through the loop, but kept failing :frowning:

1 Like