[RELEASE] Honeywell Lyric Water Leak Sensor Connect

To remove the smart app, remove the individual devices first and then remove the app. It should succeed. If it still fails you can remove it from the web api. I have to add a function that checks the authentication and if it fails re prompt. Also one to allow changing the selected devices after install. I just haven’t had time yet. Once you re add the devices they should start working again.

1 Like

Thank you! I was able to remove the devices, remove the app, re-add the app and now my devices are back and working.

I appreciate your time.

Did this ever get fixed? I followed all the directions and I just can’t seem to get it to work. No clue what I am doing wrong as this is all very new to me.

Just installed this and am getting: “error java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected status code 400 from global /clients/null with status text @line 107 (authPage)” Is this broken now?

It is still working for me.

Just found this…followed the directions and installed with no issues! Thanks!!!

1 Like

Is oAuth enabled for the smart app?

Apologies, deleted everything and re-added and it works great. Thanks much.

I don’t know if it’s me but the new Smartthings Connect (1.7.27) crashes with the Lyric smartapp. Sensor status shows but if I try to open the sensor, it crashes and restarts STC.

I need to update the app to be compatible with the new smart things app. I’ll do it when I have some time.

Anyone know if this has been resolved? I wanted to install this for ST, but if it’s not working, rather not do all the work.

Thanks!

I was able to set this up today from an existing Lyric / Honeywell Home account. I use the smartthings classic iphone app with a V2 hub though. YMMV if you use the updated app or V3 hub!

I just sync Honeywell Lyric Water Leak Sensor with ST V3 and it is working great.

I installed the app and everything but when I deselect for Fahrenheit as I want Celcius it still displays Fahrenheit. Is there a way to fix that?

Also is there a way to automate the Lyric Water Detectors so that when they sense water they will close a valve? I have the Dome DMWV1 ZWave Water Valve Shut Off Actuator so I’m trying to figure a way to turn the water off automatically if it detects a leak. I dont see that kinda option in the Smart Things Automation Routines choices.

Hi, I noticed my Lyric Leak Sensor OFFLINE this morning, just in ST. It works fine with its own app.
I checked all settings and perform a full reinstall of the app, following the steps.
There is however an error: when I click on “Enter Credential”, the screen loads for a split seconds and nothing else happens, it remains white.
Why is that?

This functionality is built into smart things.

when I deselect for Fahrenheit as I want Celcius it still displays Fahrenheit. Is there a way to fix that?

This would happen if the honeywell API were providing you the measurement in F rather than C. When I wrote this I wrote it with the assumption that the api would always send the temp in C. Can you look at what honeywell is sending back in live logging? Also, make sure you’re on the latest version.

Make sure you have your api key and secret stored properly and you have the app allowed to use OAuth. This sounds like the honeywell login page failing to load. Oh, also make sure to use the old smart things app. I have not had time to update this to the new app yet.

It worked.
Waited 24h

© 2019 SmartThings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

SmartThings; SmartApps®; Physical Graph; Hello, Home; and Hello, Smart Home are all trademarks of the SmartThings, Inc.