[RELEASE] Honeywell Evohome 2020 Integration with new Smartthings app

@nayelyz could you help me out with merging the 3 grovy codes into one? Also i need to write this is node.js?

EDIT Tried it again today and it worked. No real idea why it does today and didn’t yesterday. Computers, how do they work?

Summary

Have had the Evohome system for many years but have just now got some SmartThings pieces so looking to do this integration. Clearly an amazing effort from @Andremain and others to have got this working. However, it isn’t working for me :frowning:

I have the symptom which @Philip_Street1 had in terms of everything appearing to work but temperatures showing at 5 degrees. I understand that issue was resolved in version 3.4 so my symptom must have a different cause.

I have been through the steps several times and even reset my Evohome down to a single HR92 to see if it was an error at my end.

The API call appears to be retrieving the correct temperature
Heating: getEvohomeLocationStatus: Data: [gateways:[[activeFaults:, gatewayId:5282455, temperatureControlSystems:[[activeFaults:, systemId:7242354, systemModeStatus:[isPermanent:true, mode:Away], zones:[[activeFaults:, heatSetpointStatus:[setpointMode:PermanentOverride, targetTemperature:15.0000], name:Hall, temperatureStatus:[isAvailable:true, temperature:19.5], zoneId:7242347]]]]]], locationId:5570863]

But what I can see from the logs is that I am throwing 2 errors.

The SmartApp does this every 60 seconds:
13:12:44: error java.lang.NullPointerException @ line -1 (doCall)
13:12:44: debug Heating: getCurrentSwitchpoint()
13:12:44: debug Heating: updateChildDevice(-1)
13:12:44: debug Heating: poll(-1)

The second error is caused by trying to make a change from the app with the device giving this error:
debug Heating: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method getOffset() on null object @ line 386 (setHeatingSetpoint)

Clearly it’s working smoothly for everyone given that there haven’t been discussions here in months but just in case someone is able to help with the above I’d be very grateful. In the meantime I might try some of the older

Thanks

Hello. I am sorry you are having issues. To be honest i moved to home assistant about 6 months ago.