SmartThings Community

[RELEASE] Honeywell / Ademco Vista 20P Integration

honeywell
dth_security
smartapp_security
project_security
alarmdecoder
(Steve Kovner) #1087

I am at a lost. I am sorry but I don’t understand.

There aren’t any errors in the log file starting with “a84a94ca” . There are a few trace comments. I have studied this for hours and I don’t know what I am looking for. I have attached a jpg of those log items that are labeled as “a84a94ca” I have also attached a txt file of the entire log file.

In the original post there is a screen shot of security panel thing showing arm and disarm smart-tiles, but I can’t seem to get to that point.

In the IDE all my devices appear to be loaded and are either active or on-line.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

(Attachment All .txt is missing)

0 Likes

(Steve Kovner) #1088

My txt file would not go thru, so here is a screenshot of the latest log file.

0 Likes

My point was that the couple of errors that you were seeing are associated with a different device, and most of the log that you had posted was chatter from other devices as well.

The new log screenshot you posted shows a good response from the node server to the discovery request. Do you now have devices showing up in the ST app for each of your zones, and one for your partition called “Honeywell Security”? If so, the partition device is the one that will have the arm/disarm buttons (unless you’re using the new app, in which case you just need to download the classic app instead).

0 Likes

(Steve Kovner) #1090

It works!!! Yeah. Yes, all my devices and zones show up in the ST app. I just didn’t know where to look for the arm and disarm buttons.

Thank you so much for all the help!!

0 Likes

(Eric Anderson) #1091

So what was it?

The alarm tile should look like this:

0 Likes

(Steve Kovner) #1092

I had the wrong IP address in the smart app configuration. Once I corrected it everything fell into place.

0 Likes

(Eric Anderson) #1093

Easy to do, unless you clear out the field to see what it should be…

You will need to make the pc static IP address… as well as SmartThings…

0 Likes

(Eric Anderson) #1094

The app is not detecting bypassed zones correctly. SmartThings says one, TC says 6…!
I just noticed this:(
image|666x500

0 Likes

(Eric Anderson) #1095

Total connect… guess I can only do one image at a time…

0 Likes

What does your keypad show? I think that text should just be verbatim from the keypad display.

0 Likes

(Steve Kovner) #1097

Got it. I have made the IP addresses static. Thanks

0 Likes

(Eric Anderson) #1098

Key pad shows the motion zones are bypassed.

0 Likes

(Eric Anderson) #1099

Message is armed “stay 1”
Zone by passed might me truncated or not, but two messages concatenated.

0 Likes

Does this App only work for Arm/Stay/Disarm only from the SmartThings Classic App (Smart Home Monitor)? I can Arm/Stay/Disarm from the Classic App (Smart Home Monitor) but it is not working in the New SmartThings App (Smart Home Monitor). I can see all my sensors fine in the new App but can’t Arm/Stay/Disarm from the new (Smart Home Monitor).

0 Likes

(Steve Kovner) #1101

From a previous post from philh30, dated April 10…

“Do you have a pressing need to migrate to the new app? If not, I’d recommend that you stick with the old app. You’ll be able to get the individual zones to work in the new app, but not the partition. You’ll have to set up individual virtual switches to control each button on the partition.”

0 Likes