[RELEASE] Heatit Z-TRM2fx / Z-TRM3 Electronic Thermostat Device Handler (Official)

I’m having the same issue with Zterm 3. If I choose to continue with the secure inclusion and scan the qr code it does not select the correct DH. Selecting the correct DH after the unit is paired does not work since the correct VID is not selected then.

If I abort the secure process, the unit is paired and the correct DH is selected, but the unit is paired with security S2 failed.

@RBoy @maddie

I’ve seen that happen in the past. It’s a communication issues between the device and the hub (the DTH doesn’t play any role until after pairing is complete). The leads to loss of data so then the platform can’t identify the device correctly and even when you assign the DTH, same issues, due to missing device information the DTH can’t identify it either.

Try to reboot your hub and bring your device closer to the hub to avoid packet loss. It could also be a bug with the firmware and S2 pairing.

Hi @RBoy RBoy.

What is happening with the DH for the Z-TRM3 devices? They do not work as they are promised anymore? Not able to set temperature from ST app, and i have tried to reset and reinstall DH.

BG Hyggern

It’s a bug with the SmartThings app. Downgrade to an older version of the app and report it to SmartThings support so they will prioritize fixing it

1 Like

Hi @RBoy

How do I downgrade the ST app on an Apple 12 Mini? I know that you can use jailbreaker software, but my Iphone is original, and I can’t do this procedure on it.
Please provide an instruction on how to perform such downgrade.

Hyggern

Me too! DH also removed from rboyapps.com?

1 Like

I have the same questions. Heatit DH’s are no longer available from rboy, and the samsung smartthings app doesnt provide buttons for changing the set point anymore.

2 Likes

Will you release new Edge drivers for these units as they are shutting down the groovy platform?

6 Likes

I´m guessing his silence means a “no” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Z-TRM3 now works as intended, both from the app (Android) and routines.

1 Like

With the new/default Edge driver or the Rboy DH?

1 Like

Where can we find this Edge driver?

RBoy DTH so far.

can you share the driver? I was stupid enough to remove the DTH to try the Edge and didn’t make a backup. Now it’s neither DTh available on the RBoys website nor is Edge driver exists.

Sent you a link @veonua

Hi Geir, i have always a Problem with my Heatit Z-TRM Thermostats. IT was great when i can testing your Edge Driver for this Devices. Thanks…

same here. could you share it also?

the IDE is blocked now we can’t add any new groovy drivers.

So far I was switched to a generic ZWave thermostat. There are no settings and some UI is broken but it’s controllable as a thermostat

Geir can you send it to me too? (or anyone else)

The driver I sent Veonua was rboy’s DTH. I don’t have an edge driver for it. ivarsand has written an edge driver, but it hasn’t been released to the public yet