[Release] Google Assistant Relay V2.0 - Google Home Audio Notifications!

tts
requires_server
googleassistant
googlehome

(Daniele Bonato) #286

Every time that i use the notification assistant now google tell everytime “Broadast From” username.
It’s horrible, we need disable this. :frowning:

How do we add a time stamp to the npm console? I have lots of google assistant-relay event that are working fine, but I can’t tell when they ran.

Thanks,
-S1930

(Joe Lawson) #288

Agreed this just started the other day. Must be a change google made on there end. I hope there is away to disable it.

(Dana ) #289

Same - annoying (and is happening w/V1 which I still use) so must be affecting everyone. Hopefully they will provide a way to turn it off if you don’t want it…

(Eric) #290

Broadcast from Eric - It is driving me crazy as well. :wink:

(Joseph C Thomas) #291

Worked my way to this point, but need some help!

I successfully retrieved oauth code, but I am unable to get it to pause so that I can enter it. Thanks in advance!

pi@raspi:~/assistant-relay $ npm run start

> assistant-relay@2.1.1 start /home/pi/assistant-relay
> node server/app.js

Attempted to automatically open the URL, but if it failed, copy/paste this in your browser:
     https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth?access_type=offline&scope=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.googleapis.com%2Fauth%2Fassistant-sdk-prototype&response_type=code&client_id=1--------------------------apps.googleusercontent.com&redirect_uri=urn%3Aietf%3Awg%3Aoauth%3A2.0%3Aoob
    Paste your code: (node:720) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Exited with code 3
        at ChildProcess.cp.once.code (/home/pi/node_modules/opn/index.js:84:13)
        at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:317:30)
        at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
        at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7)
        at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:915:16)
at Socket.stream.socket.on (internal/child_process.js:336:11)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
at Socket.emit (events.js:211:7)
at Pipe._handle.close [as _onclose] (net.js:561:12)
(node:720) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:720) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 255
npm ERR! assistant-relay@2.1.1 start: `node server/app.js`
npm ERR! Exit status 255
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the assistant-relay@2.1.1 start script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
npm WARN Local package.json exists, but node_modules missing, did you mean to install?

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /home/pi/.npm/_logs/2018-12-10T00_16_22_436Z-debug.log
pi@raspi:~/assistant-relay $ node -v
v8.12.0
pi@raspi:~/assistant-relay $