[OBSOLETE] Fully Kiosk Browser Controller (DTH)

awesome, thank you! are there some apps that wont work with? sonos worked no problem, but i cant get ipcamviewer to open.

for what its worth, i created a second device for the same tablet, but it doesnt seem to respond any. ill mess with it more tomorrow, but using the same config settings on both, i could get sonos and spotify to open with the first one, but neither with the second. i guess i need to just pick one per tablet and see if maybe we can figure out if its possible to add multiple app launchers.

I created a second device too and like you it wouldn’t work.

One device per tablet or phone. Multiple apps may use the device.

App apps I’ve tried work.

is there any way to configure it with multiple apps, though? all i can see is the one app launch button, but if there were multiple buttons to launch different apps, that would really make this awesome. motion on the porch could open the camera app, guest mode could open sonos, voice commands could open spotify, theres all kinds of different things id love to do with this if we could have it configured with multiple apps.

thats the only app i couldnt get working last night. its probably just a typo on my part, ill take another look this weekend.

Hmm it seems you are looking for the Fully Kiosk Director smartapp on Hubitat that has not been ported over to ST. The developer gave me permission to port it but I don’t know if and when I will get to it.

1 Like

thanks for the link. i also have hubitat i just havent moved much over to it. Ill check this out and see if it will work how i want, since everything is on the same network and i have hutibat and ST linked.

Commands may also be issued by WebCore (ST and HE), Rule Machine (HE) or your own smartapp. I am now totally on HE (for me it was a very slow process), but the same target tablet may be used simultaneously by FKBC in ST and HE.

1 Like

Update (in case it helps someone else): I went into my router settings (Google Wifi) and set a dedicated IP for my tablet and that worked.

Ok, so I’ve got a dedicated (static) IP for my Fire 8 Tablet, I’ve got Fully running fine, I can access it and change settings and functions fine from a web browser on a PC / Desktop. I’ve installed the code from GitHub and have the required ‘Thing’ showing in ‘MyHome’ on the SmartThings classic app. My settings match perfectly with what I use on a desktop (IP, Port, Password) yet something still isn’t quite working. Trying a simple tap of ‘Screensaver On’ doesn’t do anything on the tablet

Any ideas anyone?

[Documentation Updated] Mar 4, 2020 12:15EST

• Documentation at top of this thread now includes the following information

Embedding Google’s Speech Synthesis Markup Language, SSML or Amazon’s SSML with TTS

• When using SSML with TTS devices it may be necessary to enclose the text message with <speak> tags. HTML like tags are removed by Hubitat and perhaps by ST. The <> tags may be replaced by using brackets {}.
    Using brackets requires FBKC beta version 2.05.
    Example: delay speech for 3 seconds
    <speak>Hello <break time="3s"/> goodbye</speak>
    {speak}Hello {break time="3s"/} goodbye{/speak}

• A sample 30 second exit countdown (timings may vary on your system)
    {speak}Alarm system is arming in 30 seconds, please exit the facility. {break time="1s"/} 25 seconds{break time="3200ms"/}20 seconds{break time="3200ms"/}15 seconds{break time="3200ms"/}10 seconds{break time="3200ms"/}5{break time="750ms"/}4{break time="750ms"/}3{break time="750ms"/}2{break time="750ms"/}1{/speak}

• Interrupting a message. Fully V1.38 ( beta as of this writing) required along with the FBKC beta version 2.05. A leading exclamation point interrupts a currently speaking message, and clears the TTS queue. For example:
    !System Disarmed

tag @Mikeman786

This version was released to production Apr 8, 2020

[Beta Release] Mar 04, 2020 12:20EST

Updated SSML information in prior message and release documentaion.

Added two FKBC commands used to modify Fully’s basic settings from code:
setBooleanSetting [string setting name,true/false]
setStringSetting [string setting name, string value]

Fully’s (deeply hidden) setting names are found as follows:

1. Using a web browser go to URI “fully device’s local ip address”:2323 (or your private port number)
    example: 192.168.0.156:2323

2. Login if required

3. On the left top hamburger menu click “Settings”, Settings menu displays

4. Select and click on any item in Settings menu

5. Scroll down to end of page, then click “Show Keys” box.

6. Setting names display.

7. When setting uses a string, click on it’s edit icon

Beta Source

2 Likes

Thanks for this. Works great!

1 Like

So still trying to get this to work for me- I am using FKB on an old Fire tablet. Setup Bigtalker2 to speak on events via Fully but cannot for the life of me get a Chime or Siren to work. The %mp3()% command only speaks the embedded link. The old @#ALARM=CHIME that worked for Lannouncer also only speaks the text.
Is this an android version issue from the tablet or something else?

I stopped using Big Talker long before converting to Hubitat.
If I remember correctly BT needed a modification to sound chimes and siren with FKB.

Assuming the directions were followed for installing the Chime and Alarm mp3 files, the file names were set in the respective input fields, and they sound when clicking on the respective tile, it’s working as expected.

Wondering if there is the possibility of doing more with this DTH as in using Fullys motion detection with smartthings/webcore

If Android tablet detects motion

then turn on smartthings switch.

I am very surprised also that this DTH isn’t used by everyone using smartthings as it allows you to do so much! I have my tablets on actiontiles but when certain things happen around the home I have this DTH change the URL to a created image of mine stating things like: Turning on your xbox, Washing Machine finished, etc