*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] FLAIR DEVICES with new capabilities for building physical zones in your home and controlling your mini/window splits, portable heaters/coolers

Then, my smartapp can work for your use case as you can define a Night schedule and not include the room(s) where the units are located as part of the active zones. The smartapp will automatically turn them off during the Night schedule and turn them on during the day to reach your setpoint.

ScheduleTstatZones is available also at my store ($15).
Regards

Great! As soon as I get the Flair, Iā€™ll buy the apps

Enviado do Yahoo Mail no Android

Hi,

For all my contributors and Flair users, Iā€™ve just released new versions of MyFlairVent (v1.1.4), MyPuckDevice (v1.1.6), MyHvacUnit (v1.1.4 ), MyFlairTstat (v1.1.3) with some small minor enhancements to be able to automatically remove the devices from the MyFlairServiceMgr (v1.1.4) when a ST user forcefully deletes the devices using the IDE or the Samsung/SmartThings mobile apps.

If youā€™re a contributor, you can download the new versions at my store using your original sellfy download link.

https://www.maisonsecomatiq.com/store

Regards.

Hi,

For all my contributors and Flair users, Iā€™ve just released new version of MyFlairVent (v1.1.5) with some minor corrections to avoid as much as possible any data synchronization issue between the ST device and the cloud APIs. So, for every setLevel command sent to the Flair Cloud APIS, a refresh_vent() will be called after 1 minute to refresh the data from the cloud.

If youā€™re a contributor, you can download the new versions at my store using your original sellfy download link.

Regards.

Hi, you can now get 10% off on any Flair devices using this referral link:

Regards

Regards

Hi,

For all my contributors and Flair users, Iā€™ve just released new version of MyHVACUnit (v1.1.5) and MyPuckDevice (v.1.1.6) with some corrections to levelUp() and levelDown() for Farenheit and Celsius users to enforce the right increment.

FYI, in the new Samsung mobile app, users can view/interact with all flair devices.

Regards.

Hey, so, going down this road again as the cold weather approaches. Looking at flair. Is at least one puck required because it sounds like itā€™s proprietary communication?

I canā€™t utilize the smatthings hub like Keen is able to?

Because of this, the pucks act as the hubs and I need as many as I need to get signal to the vents effectively?

I have an Ecobee v3 already with several room sensors so wasnā€™t really wanting to rebuy a bunch of sensors.

Hi, you usually just need a single puck (which acts as a gateway to Flair cloud) to control many vents in a house (unless you have a really big house). Flair uses a proprietary protocol which has the benefit to be less prone to interferencesā€¦ However, the Flair vents are less responsive than Keen Home vents as they are dependent on the Flair cloud.

For more details about the prerequisites, capabilities, commands & attributes, UI look & feel, known issues, troubleshooting, etc., refer to the ST community wiki:

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=My_Flair_Vent

Regards.

Hi,

For all my contributors and Flair users, Iā€™ve just released a new version of MyHVACUnit (v1.1.8) with some minor corrections to setHeatingSetpoint & setCoolingSetpoint for Farenheit users

• Please refer to the release notes in the zip file for more details.

Regards.

For all my contributors and Flair users, Iā€™ve just released new version of MyFlairServiceMgr (v1.1.6):

• The new version is even more resilient to the many SmartThings timeout (due to rate limiting or others) issues which plagues the platform, especially during the initial setup when the smartapp creates many child objects for all your Flair devices.

For more information My Flair devices and the smartapps available, refer to the 1st post of this thread:

You can download the new versions at my store using your original sellfy download link.

If youā€™re are a contributor to one of my support packages (and I have access to your ST account), the upgrade has already been done for you. You donā€™t need to do anything, everything has been taken care of.

Regards.

I am seeing that when I attempt to control the vents via Smartthings, it will no longer work. This just recently started. Did the last ST update break something?

Hi, All my Flair devices work very well under my ST account (see logs below). If you have any issues, you may want to try to reconnect with the Flair APIs using MyFlairServiceMgr (the auth tokens may be lost following some ST or Flair outages). Refer to the ST community wiki for troubleshooting.

https://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=MyFlairServiceMgr#UI_and_integration_setup_workflow

https://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=MyFlairServiceMgr#Troubleshooting

If you have some logs, please send them to services@maisonsecomatiq.com.

My Flair Vent Office-186c level states

Date Name Value Units
2019-04-10 10:03 AM EDT - moments ago level 100 % %
2019-04-10 10:02 AM EDT - moments ago level 20
2019-04-10 9:59 AM EDT - 7 minutes ago level 100 % %
2019-04-10 9:59 AM EDT - 7 minutes ago level 99 % %
2019-04-10 9:58 AM EDT - 8 minutes ago level 100 % %
2019-04-10 9:57 AM EDT - 9 minutes ago level 20
2019-04-10 9:54 AM EDT - 12 minutes ago level 100 % %
2019-04-10 9:52 AM EDT - 14 minutes ago level 20
2019-04-10 9:48 AM EDT - 18 minutes ago level 100 % %
2019-04-10 9:47 AM EDT - 19 minutes ago

Hi,

For all my contributors and Flair users, Iā€™ve just released new versions of MyHVACUnit (v1.1.9), MyPuckDevice (v1.1.7), & My FlairVent (v1.1.6) with a workaround for some ST platform issues related to the state variable size limit that has appeared in the last month or so.

You need to copy & paste the updated code (with the workaround) over the existing code using the IDE. In some cases, you may need to remove all devices and re-create them using the instructions at the github:

You can download the code at my store:

P.S. In some instances, you may need to ā€˜force deleteā€™ the existing Flair devices due to some ST platform issues. Please contact ST support if you have any delete issues as I cannot do anything on my end for any ST platform related issues.

Regards.

Thanks Yves for all your contributions!

Looks like you mostly focus on Flair vs Keen these days, though have both system. Any thoughts at this point which you prefer?

Hi @rynoshark,

Please refer to my previous post:

[RELEASE] FLAIR DEVICES with new capabilities for building physical zones in your home and controlling your mini/window splits, portable heaters/coolers

Regards

Hi,

Iā€™ve recently noticed my flair devices where not working from smartthings and discovered a bunch of errors like these in live logging from my Flair vents and puck:

Vents :

DELETED

Puck :

DELETED

Iā€™ve just updated to the latest version dowloaded from Selfie and still see that same issue.
Any idea where I should be looking into to fix that error ?

Thank you

Hi @cben0ist, please remove any logs from the ST community forum as this is not a safe & secure platform to display your internal devicesā€™ logs.

FYI, this is a ST platform issue that may happen from time to time related to the size of some internal state variables.

The new versions of the Flair devicesā€™ code has been updated to implement a workaround.

However, youā€™d need to re-create the Flair devices under your ST account. You can then update all smartapps that use the old flair devices to select the new ones instead. At the end, you can delete the old Flair devices using the IDE or (if not working) by contacting ST support (as this is a ST platformā€™s internal issue).

P.S. In the future, please send any logs via emails at services@maisonsecomatiq.com.

Regards.

OK, Iā€™ve tried doing that already but I couldnā€™t delete anything as I was facing the same issue. I will send the request to ST support then.
Thank you

I recently purchased a Flair Puck to control a mini split unit. I also have purchased your puck and HVAC bundle. Iā€™ve got it all installed and running properly, but the puck does not show up in Smartthings as a thermostat - only the HVAC unit. I purchased the Puck to manage the mini split (via setpoint) as I wasnā€™t happy with the unitā€™s ability on itā€™s own to effectively manage the temp.

What I donā€™t understand is why the Puck itself isnā€™t considered a thermostat by smartthings. When executing automation routines, the Puckā€™s setpoint is what I would want to control in tandem with my other connected thermostats, but I currently can only adjust the AC unit itself (as a thermostat in automation) which in many cases would actually lower the temperature of the room when I am trying to raise the temp (ie. I leave the house and set the AC temp higher).

Am I misunderstanding how this should work? Can you help me understand how I might accomplish my desired outcome with your Puck & HVAC DTHā€™s? Again, I am trying to adjust the Puck setpoint (rather than the HVAC temp) via automation routines.

Thanks in advance for the help.