*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] FLAIR DEVICES with new capabilities for building physical zones in your home and controlling your mini/window splits, portable heaters/coolers

Hi,
Just want to inform my contributors that new major versions of MyFlairServiceMgrV2.2 can be downloaded at my e-commerce solution* provider (sellfy) using the original download link.

• The new version of MyFlairServiceMgr (v2.2) corrects some duplicate issues when renaming the devices;
  • All you need to do is to copy &paste the new code over the existing one for the DTH (Device Handler Type) and the service manager (MyFlairServiceMgr).
  • You’d probably need to refresh the Samsung connect app’s cache in order to see the UI changes for the Puck. There are some instructions to do so in the release notes.
  • Since MyFlair devices V2, the new UI presentation amongst others adds a custom capability (setZoneSetpoint) and the humidity capabilities.

You can also refer to the 1st post of this thread for all the use cases supported.

MyFlairServiceMgrV2.2 & MyPuckDevice(v2.1), MyHvacUnit (v2.2), MyFlairTstat (v1.3) are available at my store:

www.ecomatiqhomes.com/store

My Puck device in Celsius

MyHVACUnit in Fahrenheit

MyHVACUnit in Celsius

MyFlairVent

The new code can be download at my store now:
www.ecomatiqhomes.com/store
Regards