[OBSOLETE] Fibaro button

I have done all of the steps above and it is working but fore some reason it is laggy. I finally figured it out last night after i accidently stumbled upon the configure button on the smart app under the device.

Is there any feedback that the button configured? or is it just a push with no feedback?

Thank you for the reply hopefully it can help someone else if they run into the same issue.

If you dont mind me asking what button do you use instead of this one?

Yup The button is pretty rubbish - hopefully they fix it though as it would be useful to just have a button for some things.

Personally for wall controllers, my favourite is the popp/devolo/z-wave.me wall controller as you can use standard faceplates and rocker switches and make it look beautiful and just like a normal wall switch.

I could update the deice handler to show something everytime a button is pressed - but I already log what button is pressed in live logging on the IDE.

As I said these buttons are not that great (or maybe just hit and miss as some people seem to have no problems) - the lag is either due to them or your smarthings setup (internet speed)

The only thing that would be an improvement is some sort of feedback that the button has been configured. Not sure that it tells you in the log that the button has recieved the config comand and it has been applied.

I just like the simplicity of the single button, hopefully they can fix the Sleep mode so that once the button is starting to be pressed it wakes up prior to the actual click. It seems like it is sleeping then you have to click it to wake it up then click it for your command.

Thank you all for your help! I am excited to put it through its paces and see if i can get my wife to use it!

no worries - re your request:

The device wonā€™t report back that the config has been appliedā€¦ however, on subsequent wakeups I can check the configuration and then see if it matches the desired configā€¦ something to add to the list

Anyone else having issues after the latest update? my button doesnt work anymoreā€¦