[RELEASE] Enhanced ZooZ 4 in 1 Sensor (ZSE40 v1/v2/v3) Device Handler with Temperature, Humidity, Motion and Luminescence Sensor with Lux Reporting

See the list of features in the first thread. What’s worthwhile depends on individual needs.

Check out this post where we’ve compared three popular motion sensors:

Happy holidays!

Anyone have any idea how to add humidity and lumin… icons to the monopricr 4 in 1 sensor. It only shows the motion and temp. But when there’s a change in humidity and lumin… they do get reported though it recent changes.

does your custom DH succeed in turning off the LED blinking “feature”?

i’ve tried the aeon mulit-6, which seems to do well overall, but despite the setting, these guys still blink.

I have noticed that with this DH the leds dont blink/flash bright as much.

This is a bug with the Android ST app. Please report it to ST support. We have been requesting ST to
Fix it. If enough folks ask and they will prioritize it.

I opened It with ios and it still doesn’t show it

It’s working fine here. I think the server may have timed out trying to
load the icons. Kill the ST app and restart it and it should be fine.

Reaction time is similar to the ST or Iris motion sensors. But the update time seems to be limited to 1 minute vs a quicker update from the ST / Iris sensors.

interesting. there should be a setting to turn it fully off, do you know if the @RBoy DH succeeds in doing so?

I am using the Rboy DH and I didnt see an option to turn the LEDs off.

I assume you mean the flashing whenever motion is detected, temps change, etc. The option to turn it off is definitely there. Do the following:

1. Open the SmartThings app and click on the Zooz sensor. Next, click the Gear icon in the upper righthand corner.
  2. Scroll down to “LED Notifications.” You can select “LED Off” in this section.
  3. Click DONE and then take a paperclip and click the button on the bottom of the Zooz sensor for the settings to take effect immediately.

thank you, i see that now.

thanks brad, that’s good to know before ponying up some $$ for the DH…

Rboy’s DHs and Apps are well worth the money.

1 Like

Agreed, RBoy’s apps and device handlers are well worth the money. I paid to get access to his Blink code and the Zooz code is just icing on the cake. Sad I missed the Monoprice sale though.

1 Like

Itt seems that monoprice runs a sale with coupon every month or 2 so it should be back soon.

Last time I checked, it said they weren’t getting stock until March. At any rate, I have 2 of the Zooz models and probably won’t need others for awhile. I need to play with some of the polling settings, as I’d like them to refresh more often even at the expense of the battery.

@RBoy In the app…under Things, it displays temperature as the status. Can that be changed to motion?

I vote for humidity! But thanks for bringing this up…any way to make it user selectable?