[RELEASE] Enhanced ZigBee Keypad Device Handler - Centralite, UEI, IRIS, Xfinity, Scout

Does this work on the new SmartThings app? I have been using my own app for the longest time but without routines or access to Scenes I’m not sure how I’m going to make my keypad work anymore…

For the basic lock capabilities, yes, but I know @RBoy and his team are actively working on more with the new app. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Brought the XHK1-UE and will buy your Device Handler when it arrives :slight_smile:

Looking forward to see how it will work out for me :slight_smile:

Since moving to the new Smarthings app I have been having issues with my Iris v2 keypad. I am running Device Handler 1.10.2 and using LUM v07.13.07. When I use the keypad, it beeps when inputting some numbers, then stops beeping on any key presses. The Keypad changes to Locked status in the Device Information, but usually will not unlock with keypad.

It also in not Syncing with Smartthings Home Monitor on the Security Status. I have tried removing and adding devices multiple times, no luck.Has anyone seen this issue?

I am successfully using my Iris V2 keypad to arm and disarm STHM using the virtual switch method described earlier in this thread. However, is there a way to have the PARTIAL key set a switch? I would like to use this to set Armed Stay in SHTM.

A way to use the PANIC or * buttons would be a bonus. Could the additional switches be surfaced in the DTH? (It currently shows one button in the IDE.)

EDIT: I have migrated to the new app and am on a v3 hub.

You can use LUM to set a custom action for each button (Away, Stay/Partial, Night) from the Keypad lock actions page.
Panic button depends on the keypad model. If your model supports it it’ll be available to the Automations tool in the new app and you can assign actions to it from there when it’s “pressed”.

1 Like

Thanks! Don’t know how I missed that one… in any case, I have the Partial button setting STHM Armed Stay, and the Panic button turns on the outside lights.

@RBoy, @maddie ,

I am using this device handler and the LUM, but the keypads always show “Checking status…” in the new ST app. THey work fine with arm/disarm/etc., but curious how do I get it to show up without that status message on the ST dashboard? If I open the keypad in ST, everything looks fine except for the contact sensor shows offline.

Okay so i got my keypad today, and i got the keypad to arm and disarm my STHM, but how do i make the entry/exit beeping?