[RELEASE] Enhanced ZigBee Keypad Device Handler - Centralite, UEI, IRIS, Xfinity, Scout

I have the BE468GBAK though which is a zigbee device, not a zwave device.

What is the DTH that ST assigned it? Was it “Zigbee Lock”?

Yes it was

1 Like

Cool.

In RBoy’s handler, try changing “name” in the metadata section to “Zigbee Lock”. It should look like this after you make that change:

definition (name: "ZigBee Lock", namespace: "rboy", author: "RBoy Apps", mnmn: "SmartThings", ocfDeviceType: "oic.d.smartlock")

That change also should allow that lock to work with ST’s Smart Lock Guest Access smartapp within the new mobile app.

Give that a shot and see if you can control that lock within ST?

I tried that. It now let’s me add/change codes from the LUM, but I cant lock/unlock from ST

Hmm, ok that’s really odd. Best to let @maddie or @RBoy chime in now.

Probably best to start a new topic as it’s not related to this keypad DTH, it’s not meant for locks. Maybe the admin can split the last few posts into a new topic.

Thank you for adding the support for the Scout keypad. I did not end up buying one because it did not have the ability to beep.

I found a web site that sells new Centralite key pads here (https://www.gokeyless.com/product/centralite-3400-g/). The big reason I want a keypad is for the beeping when a door is opened and the alarm is still armed. I can’t tell you how many times the alarm has been set off because someone forgets to disarm it. I tried using the detailed notifications setting with echo devices but that was too much (the 60 second exit delay would cause all the echo’s in the house and barn to go crazy with the countdown).

GoKeyless was really good. I placed an order for two Centralite keypads and they both arrived 2 days later. Now I just have to set them up and hopefully will have beeping if someone opens a door and the alarm is armed.