[RELEASE] Enhanced ZigBee Keypad Device Handler - Centralite, UEI, IRIS, Xfinity, Scout

It sounds like a weak battery or a mesh problem. Try changing the battery and adding a ZigBee repeater to reduce packet loss.

Thanks, I’ll try new batteries. Would that mean I have to delete the device and try repairing them?

The keypads were paired within a couple feet of the hub though, so I’m not sure it’s a mesh problem. (I have 3 of them :grin:)

I just wanted to verify with you that the new DH should still be working in the new ST’s app.

BTW - I’ve followed you since the very beginning, and I know you have a NDA but I hope that Samsung will implement the good changes sooner than later as I am excited to see what they are…

It works fine with the new app, see details above:

What you’re experiencing is a hardware/mesh issue and not related to the DTH or ST app.

I’ve managed to add 2 of the keypads so that the network icon stays solid green, but one of them keeps blinking even after successfully being connected to the app. I basically kept deleting them and repairing them until the lights stays on. But only one was not able to stop blinking, even though I bought brand new Energizer CR123A lithium batteries.

I checked in IDE and found that the 2 that I was able to pair are in firmware 0x140B5310, and the one that the light keeps blinking seems to be an older 0x11005310 firmware. This would make sense as I got this keypad from a family member and the device has been powered off for a while. Is there anyway to force it to update? I keep clicking check now but it will not update

Also, when successfully pairing, (whether network light stays on or keeps blinking), none of the buttons has sounds when you press them like it does before pairing. I don’t know if that’s an issue, but it seems to be communicating with the hub just fine (I used LUM and deleted all the codes, and now in process of adding the users again). Do I have to use it in tandem with the Chimes and Notifications for Doorbells and Sensors smart app to get the buttons to have sounds once again?

Also, do you have a way to add delays when entering/exiting when arming? I don’t want to get intrusion alerts every time a door is opened when the STHM is armed.

I looked into SHM delay v 2.0 but not working at all.

See this app:

1 Like

SWEEET!!! :grin: Got it working!!! Thanks so much! I did not realize the Intrusion Alert with Actions Smart App could control STHM! EDIT: I did need the virtual switches to sync the keypads with STHM status along with autmoations. Got everything working finally!

Thanks so much @RBoy!!!
This really helped save me some money since ADT SmartThings is being discontinueed…

1 Like

This may be a basic question but I cannot see the newly paired Xfinity keypad under rental lock automater as one of the locks. I am trying to setup the Xfinity xhk1 keypad as the keypad for my myq garage door opener and sync it up with the other locks in the house so guests can plug in their code to open the garage door.

Enhanced ZigBee Keypad Lock - Version 02.00.02

• Fix for some device settings Save button not working after SmartThings mobile app update
1 Like

I have an Iris v3 iL02_1 which has been mounted outside, on the side of the garage door and it’s protected from the elements by a plastic rain cover ( Amazon.com: Yiphates Plastic Rain Cover Universal Type Doorbell Waterproof Cover Doorbell Rain Cover Waterproof Shell for Door Access/Attendance Machine/Doorbell Chime: Home & Kitchen ). It works great (using Rboy’s LUM and Enhanced ZigBee Keypad DTH), but it goes through the batteries very fast… a fresh set of batteries only lasts a few days, maybe at most 1 week.

There is nothing in front of it that would trigger the motion sensor to come on. I do see the battery light come on periodically (or remain on), but I’m not sure what’s causing it to do that. I just ran some tests and if I put it on a table inside, it behaves like I’d expect — battery light stays off. It seems that the sun light is causing the keypad to not “sleep”. Anyone else experience this? Is there a solution?

Thank you!

I haven’t but maybe black out the cover you have over it and see if that helps the situation.

@RBoy , is there any Zwave Keypad your recommend/support?

I love your apps, and would love to use a zwave keypad for my garage door.

My whole house is zwave, hence the strong preference over zigbee

1 Like

Ring Gen 2

Does anyone have experience with this keypad in temperatures below 32 degrees F? The specs obviously say that is the low end of the temperature range (it’s an indoor keypad) but have others had success using this outside in northern climate winters (-20 sometimes!). Is it a matter of it breaking, or simply not working “temporarily” due to the cold temps?

Any chance you could re-take the same picture and add the ring keypads next to them?
It would be helpful to decide which one to buy, to have 1 picture with all of them :blush:

Ring alarm keypads are zwave, not zigbee.

YOU ARE A PRINCE!!! Thank you!

Just to clarify: Will the code work ONLY with the listed keypads or will it work with other Zigbee keypads? I am hoping to find a keypad that uses RFID or NFC as well as PINs.

To follow up on my earlier message… I ended up just hard-wiring the Iris to a external transformer instead of using the batteries… this way I don’t have to worry about them running out so fast. Works perfectly.

New to the whole Smart things world and have a question about this. I wish to create my own custom lock setup using a drop bolt for a storage closet. Can I use this and one of the supported keypads to unlock this (dumb) lock with something like a Shelly Relay?