Enhanced ZigBee Keypad Lock - Version 01.10.00
- Added support for the Scout keypad
- A small touch screen keypad (see first post for comparative details).
- Uses 2 x CR123A batteries
- Has two arming modes, Lock (away) and Sleep (Stay).
- Does not have a panic button or a built in alarm or chime
- Does have a tamper notification and proximity (motion) sensor
- Has very interesting feature where you can set it to lock/arm without a user pin (i.e. one touch direct arming) or with a user pin. This setting can be changed from the device settings page