[RELEASE] Enhanced Z-Wave Plus Thermostat Device Handler - Honeywell, GoControl, CT, Linear, Trane, MCO, Remotec

You’re very welcome and thanks for your support. This is a neat idea, will
explore it. Do note that HTML tiles are a beta feature from ST and don’t
work well on all phones so will need to see how it turns out.

Awesome. Thanks for the quick response!

@RBoy: After update to Android Smartthings App V2.3 the Thermostat DH doesn’t show the target temp for cooling and heating. Any ideas to fix this? Please…
On the left side are only two blank fields. The iphone app still shows the temperature.

Thanks
Joe

Sorry missed this. Yes it does happen with the C wire also, have seen in it in the lab.

Will check it out, may take a few days to get back as we have ordered a new Android phone. The last BETA version release by ST had it working so don’t know if they changed something between the BETA and production release.

1 Like

Thanks. Could reproduce this with different Android phones and different Android versions.

Please let me know if you could fix it.

Thanks!

I am seeing the same behavior.

Thanks for the great work here @RBoy. Bought the server code, tried pasting into new SmartApp in latest versions of both Safari and Chrome (Mac), but getting a code error on Paste > Save. Scrolling through replies above but do not see mentioned.

FWIW, I do have a CT101 which is fully paired and working (after working with ST support):

No signature of method: script1489100137471525721022.metadata() is applicable for argument types: (script1489100137471525721022$_run_closure1) values: [script1489100137471525721022$_run_closure1@5fd612a3] Possible solutions: getMetadata(), getState(), setState(java.lang.Object), metaClass(groovy.lang.Closure)

Same after the ST update, no temp icons on my S6. Nice work though ST screws with you, thank you!

@clifster check the instructions. I think you’re using the wrong instructions. It’s a device
handler and not a smart app. Or it’s a copy paste error.

Sorry for the delayed response. I was without power for 24 hours and without cable TV or internet - and therefore SmarThings, for four days due to lots of local area wind/electrical damage. Thanks for the response. I guess I’m lucky that I haven’t seen any disconnects yet.

Thanks for heads up. The way I read instructions off the script website it looked like I was creating s smart app. Tried as a device handler or works great.

Regarding battery life, seeing a drop of 3%/ day in (admittedly) single digit weather with the battery saving feature activated. Is this normal?

Seems extraordinarily excessive battery drain.

This is on the CT101, just installed this past Thu evening and already dropped to 90% on battery indicator. I may try deactivating battery saver and compare with baseline but curious on others’ experiences.

always benchmark at room temperature.

###Enhanced Z-Wave Thermostat with Temperature, Humidity and Auto Time setting - Version 02.05.03

• Fixed broken layout for Android devices after the ST 2.3.1 Android client release
  • Added support for GoControl thermostats
1 Like

The ‘codeunlock’ refers to the lock capability for keypad enabling and disabling which your lock doesn’t support. So it’s returning unknown because your lock is returning an invalid entry. What’s your lock model? You’re correct this is showing up when the platform polls your locks and the lock responds with an invalid response which is translated as known by the DH.

EDIT: If it’s a Yale that would translate to operating mode. What operation mode have you set your lock to?

Updated to this version and the font size for the Heat and Cool settings are now much smaller than they used to be. I’m using IOS

Yep that’s a new bug in the iOS version of the ST app when using standardTiles which was required to fix the valueTile dissapearing bug in the new Android ST app. It’s like you can’t win! Choose between small text in one phone vs no text in the other phone. Please report it to ST support, I’ve also reported it (my ticket number is 330109 for the iOS bug and 330106 for the Android bug)

@gausnes @Aaron FYI

Done. Support request #330370.

1 Like

Also the humidity tile in android is a mess too. I assume it’s a ST issue. The percentage overlaps the water drop. Basically sits right on top.

1 Like