[RELEASE] Enerwave ZWN-RSM2 (v1 & v2) & RSM2-Plus —Smart Dual Relay Switch Module

I did have all of that configured, but am trying to recreate everything to catch what I missed. First question is which version of the DH should I be using? These are brand new RS2’s running 5.12fw.

The issue I am running into on this effort is that it will successfully include the switch, and create the child switches, but the SmartApp doesn’t detect the endpoints.

Thanks, Erik

If you are using a device handler with child devices, then you shouldn’t have to install the SmartApp.

Thanks, I actually figured that out (finally) after digging around. It turned out really good because someone has also created a SmartApp for a whole house fan that takes care of what I was trying to automate.

Just to tell Eric that I installed his virtual device sync and device handlers and my old RSM2 is working like a charm. Thank you. Is there a way I can buy you a beer from Uruguay?

I appreciate the offer, but I’m just glad that it helped you out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the RSM2-Plus but the device handler is not working for switch #2. I have read this post and the forum up and down and I cannot get it to work. Somebody please help.

Just installed and it works, but does it support a dimmer switch? When I turn it on, goes to full brightness, not the previous dimmer state

Didn’t know that Enerwave had a dual relay dimmer device.

I installed the dual relay to a double dimmer switch and tried to use the Simulated Dimmer setting

@erocm1231 Does firmware v5.12 require updates to the DHs?

I’m not sure, I don’t have these devices anymore.

DTH for them still good and working properly.

© 2019 SmartThings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

SmartThings; SmartApps®; Physical Graph; Hello, Home; and Hello, Smart Home are all trademarks of the SmartThings, Inc.