[DEPRECATED] EchoSistant Version 4.0 ~ Evolved

yes! block out the tokens always…

try this question…

which lights are one.

1 Like

Is NOT working…That error is up higher… The ST and Amazon don’t see each other…API path

1 Like

Where would I update it?

found where. stand by

After I updated the API path in Lambda I tried to save it and it said there is an Unexpected token.

You’re getting closer. Make sure everything matches back to lambda file (as far as formatting) …and double check your taken to make sure you didn’t change it since you put the number in…

log out and log back in and try again… I’m pretty sure you timed out

That seemed to work. Was the problem the Utterance I was trying?

1 Like

Selected speaker OR phone = free text message

Selected groups and devices = control

NO selected speakers or phoens = no message

NO selected devices in any of the groups = no control…

In other words…you cannot send a free text message if you don’t have a destination (speaker for audio OR phone for sms)

And you cannot control devices if you didn’t authorize EchoSistant Profile to use any devices…

Long day and plenty of comments. Is everyone up and running? If not, please PM

2 Likes

Logging out and back in fixed that issue. I will continue in PM to @SBDOBRESCU since this thread is getting clogged up quickly.

that error is always a “you’ve been logged out” issue

pm both of us… I try to keep track of issues

PSA ~ I’m not sure what is going on with the Amazon servers, but there is something.

I’ve been seeing this off and on all day.

I’m run a test in the AWS web site and it works… run it again a minute later, it fails.

Everything is being very hit and miss this evening. So, if you are doing an install, stay at it.

Follow the wiki closely. There may not be anything wrong with your install.

Good luck… Bobby and I are here if you need us.

1 Like

Hi Jason,

OK, so you know me, very literal. The instructions say to install the EchoSistant Parent App and the Profiles child app

Now, from the Wiki, which one is the “Profiles child app”

The names in the Wiki don’t seem to match up to the source code names

Maybe it’s just me
Rick

2 Likes

Hey, good catch…

Main Intent Profile…

I’m updating the wiki now

1 Like

Thanks Rick…

The wiki is changed.

Thanks Jason,

I get the following error after I pasted the Main Intent Profile and selected create, yes I selected Raw and Ctrl A, Ctrl C, then Ctrl V

Rick

I might help if you name Groovy Code as Main App. and the Main Intent Profile as Profile App or better yet Messaging and Control Profile to match in-app description.

Fine! geeesh… I’ll change it again… :relieved: