[DEPRECATED] EchoSistant Version 4.0 ~ Evolved

Hey I know the feeling!!! lol… I’m writing it!

but check back… that’s where I put all of the features and commands…

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with calling us out. Even though you didn’t. We shared it, we own it :slight_smile: And we make it fly…

Have you tried the is my garage door open? How is it working for you :slight_smile:

The Profile is shown as “New Profile” in IDE not HallBath, but this is the log.

You need to go into the Profile in the app… scroll to the bottom and rename it HallBath

:wink: I’m not that dense!

LOL… well… that’s interesting…

refresh the live logs and then immediately run the test

Hey I cannot see the first part, is the first section configured?

OK. Correct name - same error

Are you referring to the Audio and Text Message settings section?

Sorry, YES! update @mkaplan2534

no. i guess I didn’t fully understand the fabulous wiki installation guide.

Please elaborate.

Look… great learning curve for everyone, especially us! Please update Profile to Version:4.0 R.0.0.4a … And try again…

The order doesn’t matter, but both must be created before testing :slight_smile:

I think you guys do great stuff. Just sometimes it’s hard to figure out the difference between a bug and my failure to follow directions.

I’m using Version 4.0 R.0.0.0.4a. when you create Groups and Select Devices. I don’t see select devices, just group devices. So I created a group of one device.

i’m still getting the same error

1 Like

What is the group of one device?

Could you please do me a favor and test: “turn the lights off?”

Going to try and set this up. I have a question as it relates to Harmony remote controls. If I have two harmony hub, would it be appropriate to create two profiles to control each of independently. For example I would say Alexa turn on the bedroom TV where bedroom TV is a profile?

1 Like

I turned on Live Logging in the app and ran the test phrase again. how many lights are on and got the same result. It didn’t post anything in the ST IDE Live Logging. Here is a screen shot of the test page and the ST IDE Live Logging page.

Not sure if I need to actually block out the token number and the arn but I did.

You may want to bookmark the following thread…But here is the set up…

Your API path is wrong in Lambda, please update…