[OBSOLETE] Lock User Management (LUM)

Thanks for responding to this issue so quickly. Updated to 05.07.00 and app working fine again, error free.

1 Like

So the error is in the device handler? It is working fine for me, just the smart app is giving me an error. I’m running the universal enhanced z wave lock 03.03.03.

Never mind, I see where you posted new smart app, I installed it with no errors, thanks so much!

1 Like

The issue was that ST changed some lock capability properties which affects all handlers (stock and custom). So while the device handler itself would continue to function, SmartApps that depended on those specific capabilities will stop working. Hence the fix to work around the ‘missing’ capabilities was provided in the SmartApp version 05.07.00

This is our full time job. Our goal is to ensure that the app just works with the standard or custom devices. Just plain n simple, no messing around.

2 Likes

Quick update: ST just confirmed a hotfix patch is going out shortly so it should fix the problems if you’re still using the older versions. If you’re on the latest version you’re all set anyways.

Thanks @Tyler

Hi, I am trying to read all the codes in a schlage connected padlock but without success.

Here is my code for subscribe:

settings["group_locks"].each{
    log.debug "subscribing to $it"
    subscribe(it, "lock", lockHandler)
}

Here is my reload all codes call

settings["group_locks"].each {
    it.reloadAllCodes()
    log.debug "$it reloading all codes"
}

I tried “lock”, “lock.codeReport” and “codeReport” in subscribe but no call back is fired.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Hi, I’m using the Schlage BE469. The wife and kids lock the door using the front Schlage button on the front. Everytime they do that, I get a notification that the master code was used. I saw people mention that previously but I don’t know if it was resolved.
For me to use notifications, I can’t have it notifying me so frequently. I just want notifications under more rare circumstances. Thanks!

Yes it resolved some time ago. Have you updated to the latest version of
the SmartApp and the Enhanced ZWave Device Handler, if not please do that.
Have double checked that the BE469 is working fine here.

Is there any way to react on a specific user and do stuff only when that user unlocks the door? For example the one who’s gonna water the flowers while we are gone. When he/she uses her tag I want my alarm system to automatically disarm. So I don’t have to share alarm codes.

That’s the whole premise of the SmartApp, ability to configure individual user level unlock and lock action (need Enhanced Z-Wave DH for individual lock actions) apart from programming them (amongst other features).

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t find it anywhere to use on specific user. ??

Every user has a link to define their own actions.
It’s the last option for each user.

1 Like

I found it, but nothing happens. I added a light to code 2 just to test it. I get the notification in the lock history, but no light turns on. I have idlock. What could be wrong??

Probably a configuration issue. For IDLock confirm that you’re using the Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Device Handler. The Stock Device Handler doesn’t support all the features of IDLock. Then if you’re still having an issue open IDE Live Logging. Unlock the door using the code. Copy paste and send us an eMail of what you see on Live Logging and also a screenshot of your SmartApp settings. EMail it to us (see our support page) or PM it to me.

I’ve installed and am very happy with this great addition, however I wanted to know if it were possible to get info from my z-wave lock to report on entry or attempts via the RFID and NFC key cards?

Having looked before without any luck I got the answer myself now! So code 144 is the opening of the lock by NFC tag or RFID card. The user number like the code entry message is the Level. Code is below;

case 144:
		map = [ name: "lock", value: "unlocked" ]
		if (cmd.alarmLevel) {
			map.descriptionText = "$device.displayName was unlocked with card $cmd.alarmLevel"
			map.data = [ usedCode: cmd.alarmLevel ]
		}
        break

Thanks for the work on this again it’s a great feature.

1 Like

@RBoy I’d like to make a feature request
 I really like the custom actions that happen when a specific code is entered. When my house keeper arrives, I have it turn on a virtual switch which I use to automate a bunch of switches and my thermostats. All good there.

What’s missing is the ability to turn off a switch in the door lock section. The only option is run a routine. Could you please add the same options you have for locking to unlock as well? When mode is away and the door is locked, I want to turn off the virtual switch and shut everything down again. Thanks!

1 Like

Door Lock Code Multi User Management with Notifications and Actions - Version 05.08.00

• Added ability to turn on/off switches when the external keypad is used to lock the door (for individual user code based locking and one touch keypad lock)
  • Improved reliability of “Expire On” codes when the Z-Wave mesh is weak
  • Improved reliability of the “Disable Verification” option

Recommend use the [Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock] ([RELEASE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Driver for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung) device handler version 03.03.00 or newer for full SmartApp and automatic update notification functionality

3 Likes

I have a use case that I haven’t been able to figure out. What would be the best way to receive a text only if the door was unlocked remotely while in Away mode?

From what I’ve figure out so far, I would get texts no matter how the door is unlocked and I don’t want that.

Thanks

Use CoRE and setup a custom rule to check the data field and type member being reported by the lock event.