I just got my ID Lock today, and installed it.
Really loving it so far
I'm using your DH for Smart Locks, and this SmartApp.
But right after installing it, I didn't connect it to either SmartThings nor it's own remote.
I set up the basics first, like changing the master code, I put in another code for my wife, added a couple RFIDs, enabled autolock after 3 seconds.
When that all worked, I took out batteries, added z-wave module, added batteries, included in ST, using your DH.
And installed this SmartApp.
I put in 3 users:
- Me (same code as master code)
- My wife (same code as I already programmed)
- A test user/code
The Live log for the device says:
1. code1 was null, set to 1234
2. setting code 1 to 1234
And the same for the 2 other codes.
1. the test user code doesn't work. I need to troubleshoot, but as the Live Log shows it should be set I guess I should have been set or what?
2. The z-wave modue instructions mention different commands in secure and unsecure mode. See this like
So I was wondering if I need to make sure that my device is securely connected, if that is even under my control.
About the feature for running a routine, when unlocked: I like that, BUT should there be an option to say "only if I'm the first to arrive"? Because if I'm at home already, and messing arround with music and lights, and wife gets home, I dont what the "I'm back" rutine to be triggered again.