[OBSOLETE] Lock User Management (LUM)

It’s in every release notification:

Set the hub Location for scheduled/expiry codes to work correctly, from smartphone app:

Clicked on the 3 lines (top right corner)
Clicked on gear icon (top right)
Click area that says “Tap to set where home is on the map” and zoom in to correct location on map.

Yup that was all already done.

Still seems to delay the “disable/enable” by 15ish minutes.

Not sure why…

Thats probably because your scheduler is dying (which is supposed to check every 5 minutes) and the backup scheduler is kicking it back up every 10 minutes, so it takes about 15 minutes before it reflects. There’s nothing anyone can do about that, it’s upto ST’s ticker.

So be patient and wait for a fix from Samsung for the “ticker” (whatever that is)…?

I mean, I don’t mind scheduling a little earlier and later to accommodate, just need to know it reliably works within a time frame… this is for airbnb remotely :slight_smile:

I would say just factor in 15 minute buffers into your schedules.

###Multi User Lock Code Management with Notifications and Actions - Version 5.2.0

• When programming multiple locks, added ability to select locks for individual users
  • Added option for detailed code programming push notifications (on request)
  • Improved overall stability of code programming

Recommend use the [Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock] ([RELEASE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Driver for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung) device handler version 3.0.1 or newer for full SmartApp functionality

Thanks to DnCCrew for this step:

Set the hub Location (i.e timezone) for scheduled/expiry codes to work correctly, from smartphone app:

1. Clicked on the 3 lines (top right corner)
  1. Clicked on gear icon (top right)
  2. Click area that says “Tap to set where home is on the map” and zoom in to correct location on map.

Was so jazzed to see this update, but something broke … codes starting with a zero (0) no longer work. Heads up! Sticking’ with v5.1.2! ( and DH 3.0.5). Using Kwikset 914.

Yes, sorry about that guys, will have it patch today along with some other stuff ST broke with it’s 2.2.0 phone release.

###Multi User Lock Code Management with Notifications and Actions - Version 5.2.1

• Fix for bug introduced in v5.2.0, users not being able to enter codes starting with 0
  • Workaround for ST app v2.2.0 bug breaking the unlock/lock based action pages for iOS/Anrdoid users

Recommend use the [Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock] ([RELEASE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Driver for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung) device handler version 3.0.1 or newer for full SmartApp functionality

Set the hub Location (i.e timezone) for scheduled/expiry codes to work correctly, from smartphone app:

2. Click area that says “Tap to set where home is on the map” and zoom in to correct location on map.

###Multi User Lock Code Management with Notifications and Actions - Version 5.2.2

• Patch for actions page not showing up if there are no routines on the hub

I have version 5.2.2 installed. When I select “Click here to define actions when the user lock/unlocks the door successfully”, I get the spinner, but then nothing. The spinner goes away and I am still on the main page. Any thoughts?

Open IDE Live Logging to see if any error messages are popping up there. If there’s nothing then it’s a ST server issue,just try after a while

Rboy, I just wanted to thank you again. I got everything working pretty much perfectly and appreciate all the help.

I’ll be upgrading to the newest version of the app today, so if you’ve fixed these issues/made these improvements, ignore this:

1. The “Expire on” setting works great with one small exception. If I set a user time limit (start date/time, end/date time) it seems that the command isn’t sent to the lock unless I actually go into the scheduler during the time frame in which the code is enabled, and then again it isn’t disabled unless I go back into the app and hit “done” after the expiry date/time. So it seems (and I could be doing something wrong being a noob) that I can set the expire on dates, but that the lock doesn’t automatically add the code at the specified time/date unless I’ve gone in after that point and hit “done”.

2. This is just bells and whistles: Is it possible to add a calendar for the date for “expire on” instead of having to type out the YYYY-MM-DD?

3. This is also just a bell and whistle: I am now getting (since the new 5.2.2 upgrade) text messages saying “Requesting to delete user 29”, can you change it so it uses the defined name instead of the slot #?

Other than that, amazing.

Now to figure out how to update the app :wink: (I know the instructions are on your webpage)

*Update: I believe I’ve updated the SmartApp to 5.2.2, when I load it, that’s the version it says, but what does “IMPORTANT, DON’T SKIP THIS STEP: Open the SmartApp on your phone, check/update your settings and hit “Done”. If you don’t do this last step the SmartApp may not work.”. I assume this means "go into the smartapp, hit “next” in the right corner, then “done” on the next page and you’ll get the green “all good (or whatever) banner”

Oh,
Since 5.2.2 it seems you can’t disable “notify on unlock” for any users, seems to be stuck on for all users.

Hi everyone. I’m also having problems with this app version.

I can’t access the notify on unlock for users. Please RBoy, help us!

I noticed that this could happened also because of the actualization of the device handler for the locks. Can this be possible?

Thanks.

Yes it seems like another of ST’s platform quirks that’s broken, will workaround/patch it up shortly.

This is a problem with you ST account scheduler dying. NOTE that it takes up to 5 minutes for the code to be updated due to the way ST scheduler works. There is also a backup built into the app to detect a dead scheduler but that runs every 10 minutes. So I would wait for upto 15 mintues for the codes to be updated on the lock. You can also verify the same by looking at the Live Logging and you should see housekeeping activities run every 5 minutes and 15 minutes if your scheduler has died.

Unfortunately no ST doesn’t provide any input type for dates/calendars yet, this is the only workaround for now (kinda basic you’d think right??)

Done in the next version

That’s correct

This will be fixed in the new version coming up shortly

###Multi User Lock Code Management with Notifications and Actions - Version 5.2.3

• Fix for unable to change notify option
  • Improved layout and explanations
  • Added name to notification when requesting lock to delete a code
  • Improved checks and prompts when entering invalid dates

No Errors in IDE. Also FYI, I have updated to 5.2.3 this morning. I am still getting same behaviour. I have noticed that I am also not able to set action for a specific user. When I move the slider to “Define specific actions for X” nothing happens. Still recommend wait? or is there anything else I can do proactive? Thanks

What are you using? Doesn’t sound like iOS or Android. Do you have any routines defined or have you deleted them all?