[RELEASE] Daikin WiFi Split System v1.4.1

I’m glad it works for you. It certainly doesn’t work for us all.

Hi @bendews the error that I get is as below. Are you please able to help?

error java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: “-” @line 525 (parse)
debug GET-ing 27.0
debug Parsing Response: [err:0, htemp:27, otemp:-, ret:OK]

Hi All. @bendews @WGentine @RBoy

I am based out of NYC. So Fahrenheit.

I have successfully gotten this to work with all the intended functionality on the Classic ST app.

I was originally on the latest ST app but I could not get it to work properly. The problem seemed to be that setting the app to Fahrenheit would not take. The temp reading would show the correct temp digit but it would still be labeled as Celsius. Also, when adjusting the set-point, the range was 0-40.

I also have the MYSA thermostat controlling some baseboard electric heaters that are still in the house. These work great in the new ST App through some sort of cloud integration. It shows up in the IDE as a “placeholder.” However, if I switch back to the Classic App to get the Daikin in ST, I then loose control of my MYSA thermostats.

From reading forums on MYSA, it appears they have no intention of integrating with the Classic App.

Is there a simulator for the new ST app? Does anyone know how to get this to work in Fahrenheit on the new ST App?

thanks.

Hi all, I have recently got a couple of split systems installed and they use the brp072c42 wifi module. Had anyone had any experience with getting this working, I don’t seem to be having much luck after following the instructions in this thread.

@bendews I have recently installed the handler and created a device. However when you change the heating and cooling set temperature settings on the ST apps. It doesn’t change the values or do anything. What am i missing?

a0cf3f85-eceb-433e-8425-a34855eea443 2:23:06 PM: debug SET-ing null
a0cf3f85-eceb-433e-8425-a34855eea443 2:23:06 PM: debug 3
a0cf3f85-eceb-433e-8425-a34855eea443 2:23:06 PM: debug Executing ‘updateEvents’ with null, 12.0 and true
a0cf3f85-eceb-433e-8425-a34855eea443 2:23:06 PM: debug Executing ‘setHeatingSetpoint’ with 12.0

© 2019 SmartThings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

SmartThings; SmartApps®; Physical Graph; Hello, Home; and Hello, Smart Home are all trademarks of the SmartThings, Inc.