##D-Link Camera Virtual Switch Controller
This SmartApp will allow you to tie a switch (or virtual switch) to any of your D-Link camera’s custom commands.
Want to turn the PIR sensor on/off when you run your ‘Goodbye!’ routine? Done. Want the camera to move to a preset position when someone hits a light switch? Done.
- Add the Github Repo to your IDE with the following settings:
- Owner: blebson
- Name: dlink-virtual-switch-controller
- Branch: master
- Go to the “My SmartApps” tab in the IDE and click
- Select dlink-virtual-switch-controller (master) from the drop-down menu.
- Select the SmartApp in the ‘New’ tab.
- Click on ‘Execute Update’
- In your ‘My SmartApps’ section of IDE, select open:
- When the SmartApp opens, click Publish -> For Me
- Now, go into the SmartThings App on your phone/tablet
- Go to the ‘Marketplace’ tab in the bottom right.
- Go to the ‘SmartApps’ tab and select ‘My Apps’
- Select “D-Link Camera Virtual Switch Controller”
- Follow the instructions to set up the SmartApp
Any camera supported by the D-Link Camera Manager (Connect) SmartApp will work with this. See the following post for a list of compatible cameras: