[RELEASE] cast-web v1.2.1 - Chromecast Integration (EDGE Driver discussion begins in post 1668)

Just noticed you posted a fix for the speaker companion smart app. Just tested it and everything thing is working great. As a side note in addition to the previously mentioned smart apps in this thread that work with your DTH. I recently discovered another awesome Smart App for announcements and notifications that works with your device handler, it called Remindr and I highly recommend it. Its probably one of the most powerful notification SmartApp I have personally come across. Regarding installation on Windows, I imagine writing install documentation for it would be very difficult, it seems like there are so many variables. I wish I had documented what I had to do, but I tried so many different things troubleshooting that I gave up and just started googling each error trying multiple things until I could proceed to the next step. It took almost two days to get it working but it was worth it. On the positive side I learned quite a bit along the way and now have an awesome poor mans sonos that works great :smile: Thanks again!

Link to the previously mentioned, Remindr Smart App which also works with your DTH.

1 Like