SmartThings Community

[RELEASE] cast-web 1.1.0 - Chromecast Device Handler & SmartApps

dth_av
requires_server
project_av
chromecast
googlehome

I also had to clear my npm cache as I couldn’t even install “forever”. It was a real PITA. So, that could have been contributing to it as well.

0 Likes

(Terry) #968

Is anyone experiencing syncing issues? I have been running for a few weeks without issues. All of a sudden the app doesn’t sync. I have preset 1 as classic rock, preset 2 as country. If I select classic rock I get the green playing circle, when I hit forward it plays country but I have to hit the gear key and save my config. Then I get the green circle on the country presets. I found this because my action tile quit working because It is not synced with the app. I have to open the app and save the config to sync with action tiles. I’m hoping there is an easy fix. I tried deleting all DH and app and starting over. Any help would be greatly appreciated

0 Likes

(Tobias) #969

Are you using Smartthings Classics or the new app?

0 Likes

(Terry) #970

Using the classic app

0 Likes

(Terry) #971

I do have the new app loaded on my phone but never use it. I’ll remove the new app and see what happens

0 Likes

(Terry) #972

Don’t know what else to try. Deleted the new smartthings app, wiped the pi and started over, deleted all DH and app, tried to configure the cast-web on both Samsung tablet and Samsung s9. I wish I knew what broke. It worked flawless for several weeks.

Looking at it closer I can make everything work by saving the config. I hit play, gear key and save. Then I can do one more command like pause, next track, etc. Then I cant do anything else until I hit gear key and save

0 Likes