[RELEASE] cast-web v1.2.1 - Chromecast Integration (EDGE Driver discussion begins in post 1668)

Hey, great, thank you for the link! I’ll definitely get that installed and play around…The more I can integrate the stuff I have, the better, right?

As for the pool, I bought an Intermatic PE653 several years ago, before I knew about or had any home automation plans. I had a passing knowledge that ZWave was a home automation standard, and the remote and the control center speak to each other in ZWave, but I didn’t have any immediate plans to do any of that. --I just had really poor access to my old dial timers, and my wife and kids couldn’t turn things off when they wanted to swim while I was at work. --So I got an all-in-one system to replace all my switches and timers. Last year, I got the itch to make it smart, and possibly voice control it (didn’t think that was really possible), and discovered that someone had been working on it for years for smartthings. Having an NVidia Shield already, I figured I was $40 for a ST Link away from getting it done. I was right (and voice control was super easy), but it was steep learning curve for a first-ever device. Works absolutely beautifully.