This is based on the nuttytree DTH. Instead of using double tap to create associations, you specify on/off scenes to execute instead, which is much more customizable.
- Log onto the SmartThings IDE
- Select “My Device Handlers”
- Click “Settings” and select “Add new repository”
- Owner “kounoupis”, Name “SmartThings”, Branch “master”
- Add you Smarthings rest API oauth key in line 282:
state.oauth_token = "<Replace with smartthings oauth key>
- You can assign scenes for double-tap up/down using scene ids. To find your scene ids follow the instructions here: