[RELEASE CANDIDATE] CoRE (Community's own Rule Engine)

Hi, ran into a problem that appears to have come up once or twice in the past, but not much info came out of it and the solution (from Beta Milestone 1:link to post) doesn’t seem to do anything.

Basically, I’ve got a piston that (I can’t for the life of me remember what I was doing when it basically crashed the app - Android BTW) won’t let me edit or remove it. I get: “You are not authorized to perform the requested operation” in a red box when I open it in the app, and in the log I see:

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.String.abs() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: any(), is(java.lang.Object), any(groovy.lang.Closure), wait(), wait(long), use([Ljava.lang.Object;) @ line 9541

When I try to load it up in the IDE and open the simulator as suggested in that link, none of the pistons show up for a given location. I used to be able to actually see it in the dashboard in the app, but now it just sits their with the spinning loading gear. I can pause it and un-pause it from the dash, but thats about it. I can also see it if I go to the ‘Installed Smart Apps’ section under ‘My Locations’ and get a dump of whats in it - though the device it references still exists and is in use by other stuff. The only option I have though is the ‘child app discovery’ box (which is cheked). I can copy/paste it somewhere or screenshot it - just didn’t want to clutter this thread.

@ady624 or @davew44, any ideas? (I linked you Dave since you had this happen before)