my handsome friend (looks like BTS) “Booung” has developed a SmartApp and DTH.
My friend Booung asked me to write a relase note on my behalf.
This smart app allows you to view the data measured in awire in smartthings and use it as a trigger for automation.
Awair Mint, 1st, 2nd edition
- 2019/8/29 >>> add post -> how to local connection - ktj1312’s DTH (no need smartapp)
- 2019/05/22 >>> v0.0.8.20190522 - Get current status Display Led Knocking
- 2019/05/21 >>> v0.0.7.20190521 - Added co2homekitNotice for Homekit by shin4299 (Need to Update SmartApp and DTH)
- 2019/05/15 >>> v0.0.6.20190515 - Changed Dust Sensor to Fine Dust Sensor(Only for Awair-R1)
- 2019/05/13 >>> v0.0.5.20190513 - Seperated DTH (Need to Update SmartApp and DTH)
- 2019/05/13 >>> v0.0.4.20190513 - Added Commands (Need to Update SmartApp and DTH)
- 2019/05/10 >>> v0.0.3.20190510 - Modified data type of temperature (Integer -> Double)
- 2019/05/07 >>> v0.0.2.20190507 - Modified data type of AirQualitySensor
- 2019/05/05 >>> v0.0.1.20190505 - Initialize
If you want to make a local connection, don’t watch the video and refer to the local connection method below
------------How to connect awair to smartthings locally---------------
If you want to make the Awair work locally on the SmartThings, follow the steps below.
- open the awair app and select your device
- click settings
3. select developer option
4. Enable local sensor click
5. check your awair IP adress
6. connect to http://192.168.x.xxx/air-data/latest
(The webpage should show the data value of the your awair)
7. connect to account.smartthings.com
8. add a device handler :
9. add a device -> change device type to ktj1312’s dth (R2/Omni)
10. Smartthings awair device setting : use 80 port
What’s different from the smart app version?
1.Local methods can receive data at intervals of one minute.
2. Not to be used for the Action of automation (LCD screen control cannot be automated)
※ You can use a local connection with a smart app version.