I’m not sure if the AVM productline is even used outside of germany, but maybe someone else needs this in the future.
This Release contains a small Fritz Box Connect SmartApp to handle the connection to the AVM FritzBox and to manage the available outlets. For the SmartApp to work the DECT 200 device handler is required.
How to Use:
- Publish the fritz-dect-200-connect DeviceHandler to your IDE.
- Add the fritz-box-connect SmartApp to your IDE
- Start your Smartthings App
- Start the Fritz Connect App
- Enter your credentials (to access the Fritz.Box)
- All available outlets should be listed
- By selecting the outlets and clicking ok they should be added to your device list
How it looks
This App is still a work in progress but for me it is working fine the last few days so i thought i would share it with you guys.
Have a good day.