Release Android App 1.7.39-24 [v3]

Not seeing it on the GS7 running 8.0.0 either.

APKMirror already has v1.7.40-21, but my version of Android isn’t supported yet: (I’m on v7)

Min: Android 8.0 (Oreo, API 26)
Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-smartthings-samsung-connect/samsung-smartthings-samsung-connect-1-7-40-21-release/

1 Like

@johnconstantelo

Thanks John. I had to leave the house before I had a chance to look at APK mirror. I’m currently running . 39 from APK Mirror so will grab . 40 when I get home.

1 Like

Yes, v1.7.40-21 now on Pixel 3 Android 10

1 Like

Is it only me, but I have updated the from Play Store. Play Store says 1.7.40-20. But when I open a device and press the … in the top right corner and ?Information? (sorry the default language is not English on my phone), it says over there something like controller’s version 1.7.39-210

The other weird thing, when I press back, and press again the … on the top right then there are now 3 menu points and one of them is Settings, which brings me to the old DH settings menu like in the classic app. Generally there are only two menu points there Edit and Information. Of course, there is no extra Settings menu if the DH hasn’t got any settings option.

Meanwhile in the settings menu the version is 1.7.40-21.

Plus, I have a menu supported devices. But it seems to be lacks a lot. Like all Ikea ones, and many-many others. But it has devices like eWeLink Motion sensor, what I haven’t seen before in the eWeLink when tried to add any device. Actually when I press any brands, it is not opening the list now.

Can anyone see the same?

Hi Guys,

I have lost the PUSH notifications from webCoRE and SMS as well (not a US user) with this version.

Do you guys know if there is any problem with the notifications?

Still stuck on 1.7.38 on my Samsung Galaxy S8. Getting tired of these delayed releases.

1 Like

So is it normal behavior to not be able to access your smart apps in this app? I thought the classic app was depreciated and this app took over?

which smartapp can you not access?

Kodi manager CBs, logitech Harmony connect,sharp tools, webcore. The only one that works is SHM

logitech should work, webcore should work but it can not control arm/disarm yet for STHM

tagging @joshua_lyon for sharp tools

It’s never worked since day 1 so I went back to the classic app. I figured things should be fixed by now but that doesn’t seem to be the case for me. Maybe I need a fresh start on my ide and app?

I would not go that far at this point. can you explain what is happening? can you not open them or is there an error?

for me, I can open logitech connect and the screen basically looks like the classic and it searches for harmony activities, etc. the webcore screens are the same

Processing then hangs. I just did a clean install of the app.

I’d recommend contacting ST support. Perhaps they can resolve it from their end. it might simply be a data sync issue

1 Like

Smartthings says no custom device handlers or smartapps are supported and I need to delete everything before they will escalate. It sounds like there is nothing they can do on their end.

Do not delete anything. This one is not a custom app. Hopefully @Brad_ST will be able to assist when he is able to. He will post a message informing you.

1 Like

You didn’t tell us what phone you have, what Android version you are running and what is the current app version that you’ve installed.

I believe he posted on the webcore forum that he resolved the issue :slight_smile: it had to do with the removal of the address contacts which I never would have thought of

1 Like

Oneplus 6T, android 10, smarthings app 1.7.40-21. It’s been happening since the new app (I’ve been through multiple phones and android versions)was first available almost a year ago or more. I thought it would be fixed by now so I decided to try switching to the new app instead of classic.

© 2019 SmartThings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

SmartThings; SmartApps®; Physical Graph; Hello, Home; and Hello, Smart Home are all trademarks of the SmartThings, Inc.