When I got this device several months ago, I had a hard time finding a good device handler for it (the one officially provided by SmartThings has its shortcomings & the community provided ones didn’t work well for me). I created my own handler for it but it is hard to find the link for it when digging around through the forums. Several in the community have used it with good results.
I’m posting this now to make it easy for others to find.
- Master switch turns all 4 switches on or off.
- Instant on if physical button is used.
- Energy reporting for the 4 switched outlets and the 2 regular outlets.
- Configuration options for energy reporting.
- Temperature sensor (This sensor doesn’t seem to change often). It might be an internal sensor not meant for environmental monitoring.
The Android App has some serious display issues (especially on handlers that you have to scroll down on to see all the info). This is not an issue with my handler, but a bug that needs fixing on SmartThings end. If you scroll all the way down, turn the screen off, and then on, it displays properly.
If you are looking for a way to control the four switches from SmartApps, routines, etc. Make sure you check out my Physical / Virtual Device Sync and accompanying Simulated Energy Switch: