[OBSOLETE] Aeon Labs Aeotec Smart Dimmer 6 Device Handler

Hard to find one, but there’s a few adjustments that do in fact work in this handler. Take a look, and let me know if there’s anything I can improve. Thanks!

I keep seeing this “securely pairing” trying to figure out what everyone is talking about.

I keep getting Please fill out all required fields and everything is filled out.

So it turns out that I came back from vacation a few weeks back to find that the outlet had shorted out, so I suspect it was a problem with my device. Fortunately, my roommate was around and unplugged it.
I was within Amazon’s return window, so didn’t have to jump through warranty hoops with them.

I’m new to all of this, and not sure how to approach the problem I’m having, so I’m hoping for some assistance. The light on my Smart Dimmer 6 stays “ON”, regardless of whether the SmartThings says it is ON or OFF. (The LEDs show it as OFF, too, when SmartThings reports it as off, but the light just does not go out.) I tried installing the Vandervoort drivers from 2015 and 2017, but no change. I wanted to try yours, but the link seems to be down again.

I’m hoping for any advice on why my switch is acting this way, and any suggested solutions. Also, if you can get the link working again (if you think your driver may solve my problem) it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Is it possible to get the light to turn on at a specific load, ie. 50 pct. or remember the last load?

Sorry for the dumb question.
What is the cumulative power consumption there?

@bdfoster I think your site is down again. I am trying to grab your handler. Would be awesome if you could repost somewhere. Thanks so much!

Hi, could anyone having this handler share the code please? OP’s site is down again.