[RELEASE] 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat Scheduler (Weekday, Weekend) with Remote Temperature Sensor for each Schedule

It’s the device handler used by your thermostat. If it doesn’t implement the thermostat capability the platform won’t let you select it. For your CT-100 that isn’t showing up, change the device handler to use the stock Z-Wave Thermostat device handler or this one.
In future we will add a workaround allow the platform to select these non compliant thermostats.

That was the fix! One was set to Z-wave themostat and the other was set to Z-wave battery themostat. THANK YOU. I used the stock one. I prob update both you your Enhanced one after I play with this smart app! I always forget to turn my pellet stove down when I leave for work so this app is perfect!

1 Like

5-2 Day Thermostat with Remote Sensor - Version 04.00.00

• (New) Support for new platform capabilities, now use with a wider range of thermostats, heating and cooling devices, including WiFi thermostats, battery thermostats, heat only thermostats, cool only thermostats, radiator thermostats and more
1 Like

If I want different temp setpoints for different thermostats, but on the same schedule, do I need to have multiple instances of the app? Or is this doable within one instance of the app?