Recommendations for this particular undercounter lighting setup?

I know there’s tons of posts about it, but I’m having a hard time deciding what would be the best solution for my application.
I want to install three undercounter strip lights (two 24" strips at each side of the hood and one 12" o the other side of the kitchen).
I want all three to turn on at the same time when I walk in (motion sensor) and depending on the time of day they will need to be turn on at a different dim level (dimable).
I could tap into the existing counter outlets on each side of the kitchen and add two zwave dimmers, then install inside the cabinets a regular switch-outlet and hook up regular strip lights.
Or I could find some type of strip-light that works with smart things, then I would just need to install regular outlets inside the cabinets… but which strip lights??

FAKE EDIT- as I’m walking in the kitchen, I’m not sure if there’s an easy way to add a zwave switch on one of the two sides of the kitchen. I think it would be best to add discrete switches under the upper cabinets.

Thanks for the feed back

I’ve been working with a product made by RGBgenie. Its a little pricey ($60?) but its a RGBW Z-Wave controller that works with any cheap analog RGB/RGBW strip ($15?) and power supply between 12 and 36 volts ($15). My plan is to use RGB/RGBW extensions and connectors to get between my cabinets and put a little strip under each one.

Thanks for the tip. I cant connect one side of kitchen (concrete ceiling with no dropped soffit).
So I would need two controllers.

I imagine this cheap wifi controller would not work:

Nexlux WiFi Wireless LED Smart Controller Alexa Google Home IFTTT Compatible,Working with Android,iOS System,RGBW Strip Lights DC 12V 24V(No Power Adapter Included) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D568P54/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_prj1BbBJ6W177

That would work but not sure how well you’d integrate it into SmartThings, especially the delay between motion sensor and the lights coming on. Can you run a tiny piece of wire molding along the ceiling to hid a wire from side to side? At least you can get it down to one controller then.

Did you checked this option?
Seems to also work ok

Really? I don’t trust any developer that can’t accurately post code into the ST forum. Did you see how many people had problems getting the DTH to work? I’d avoid that one.