Rachio Iro Smart Irrigation Controller Integration

This has been gone over. I did a quick search and found this one that might help

Any update from @rachio team? Remember that we are customers waiting for a long time… #nomorepromises

1 Like

Whats the status on this @franzgarsombke ? Back in August you said it was getting tested with the ST team. Any updates?

3 Likes

Any update?

A little birdy said that there were issues with the code getting through approvals but apparently should be fixed and wrapping up next week hopefully.

4 Likes

So this week?

Who knows, maybe? :smiley:

I’ll be happy if it’s by spring, it not getting much use here in the northwest this time of year.

1 Like

Still no news regarding the integration??

I can say with much certainty that it’s in the very final stages of review and will be hopefully be approved ‘Soon’.

I can’t give any more detail than that but trust me when I say it’s really coming :wink:

7 Likes

Let’s just say, @tonesto7 is the SmartThings “man”. :wink:

4 Likes

Trying to budget for Rachio this summer. Is there someone that can provide an update on this project?

Certification is in the very final stages. Once it is certified I don’t know what the timeline of it actually going live on the platform.
My opinion of the progress is that if it takes more than 60 days to reach end users I will be astonished.

That’s good! JIT for summer! Ya!

60 days in real time or 60 days in ST time? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been waiting over 1 year for this integration and I’m sure others have for longer.

It hasn’t been that big a deal to wait… Rachio and IFFT

Any year now.

4 Likes

Still no update?

1 Like

Certification passed! This will be released soon.

11 Likes

@franzgarsombke

Yah!!