Rachio Iro Smart Irrigation Controller Integration

I think there’s code that says outlets in the garage have to be on GFI except the garage door opener outlet, but that’s on the ceiling :frowning:

Rachio thus far has by and large neglected users who want to use two controllers (or more) for more than 16 zones. Any chance that this DH will allow us to schedule with two controllers and not have them overlap in a future iteration?

I asked that a year ago and based on the response I’m not holding my breath…

Has anyone been able to automate setting the rain delay? In WebCore I see a command setRainDelay. I try calling that with an integer but in the SmartThings log the Rachio controller has

Set Rain Delay null

There is another command doSetRainDelay but that doesn’t seem to take any parameters.

thanks,
Mark

I’m getting “Something’s wrong” message when I try to access the smartapp. Is this smartapp dead?

Are you using ST classic or ST Samsung Connect?

The Android SmartThings app. Is that the classic?

Ditto.

Classic.

Seems like the official app is dead, no longer loadable.
Where can I find this code to add as a custom app?

1 Like

The app is not dead it all

If you are using the new SmartThings app The latest version broke a lot of my apps

Actually even the new app works

I can’t load it at all. I’m on android.
Can you paste the code, so I can add it as a custom app? Thanks
Cant even uninstall it.
It just says:
Something is wrong
We can’t load your screen right now

I had never linked mine and decided to today to test this out. Can’t do a new install from the new app since there is not Irrigaiton device category. Install from classic went fine with the only problem being it pulled in the device name as null. I’m on a iPhone 7 with latest iOS and Classic app versions.

Yeah I’m getting the same thing in the claissic app too “Something went wrong”

I’ve been having the same issues for over a month, but finally found a fix. I went to the IDE and deleted each device/zone then deleted the SmartApp in the IDE under location. This finally cleared it from the app and then I just went into “things” and re-added Rachio which now works perfectly. Not ideal but it works. I had to do the same for my Arlo integration as well.

1 Like

Just added mine without any issues. Sprinkler name and zones added without a problem.

This fixed the problem! Thanks!!!
To uninstall the app, all devices must be deleted first.
Uninstall is under my locations, home (whatever you named the smartthings), List Smartapps, Edit

FYI:

1 Like

Thanks Anthony! I’ll uninstall my current version and use the community installer to install that one.

Hmmm, did the same, it’s removed but still get the error when trying to add it again :cry: