I tried Home Assistant (Hassio) and it was pure pain (I tried to add a floor plan and just wanted to throw Raspberry Pi out of the window.)
Philips Hue - Works
Nest smoke detector - ?
Dyson Pure Cool Tower - ?
Google cast supported devices (e.g. Philips TV, B&O BEOPLAY M5) - ?
What I need:
The plan is to connect Xiaomi Aqara Motion Sensor to the washing machine.
- When no motion is detected for X minutes, send a notification about the end of the wash program.
- Xiaomi Aqara door sensor: When the letterbox opens, send a notification about it.
Would be nice:
Two people and two cats live in the house. I have several Philips Hue lights, switches, motion sensors, and one bridge.
- Is it possible to use the camera and face recognition?
- When person A is in the kitchen, use setting B.
- When person C is in the kitchen, use setting D.
- One of Philips Motion Sensor’s problems is that it also detects movement of the cats. Is it possible to use a camera that recognizes human and animal?