Question about sendgled lught strip driver

So i have been slowly changing all my devices to the new edge driver because samsung so far has only changed 3 devices. With that being said, i was about to reset my sengled cabinet light strips, but before indo, has anyone else changed over the driver with no issues? Dont.want to.mess them since i used to.have all issues keeping these lights paired but since samsung started changing over everything, these lights work without a hiccup. Also thanks to @jkp for helping me get.started.
Dom

1 Like

So i tried to repair the sengled light strip & it did repair but without an edge driver. Anyone have any suggestions?

You may want to post the fingerprint. Also, post in the following thread where one of the community developers may be able to assist:

1 Like

Thanks for the link @jkp . Didnt find sengled light strip there but i did find a post from someone who is writting a driver & sengled light strip was mentioned. What ill do is message him or the person who asked & see if they have a wroking driver. I wonder why samsung didnt write one? Maybe making drivers for lights is a pain… who knows.

1 Like