Question about connecting 12 volt LED lights

The problem you will have is that the standard Fibaro device handler will allows you to select a colour within the app. So you could select Red and the red channel will illuminate, and if you selected purple then the green and red channels would illuminate, but you won’t be able to illuminate/control each of those 3 sets of 12V lights independently from ST using the standard device handler, you would need some custom code I believe. Therefore you couldn’t for example control each set of lights on a schedule.

So, I should probably apologise, having read your original thread and having better understood your use case the Fibaro RGB controller probably isn’t what you are after. If you want to control 3 sets of lights and see them as 3 independent lights or switches in ST you will need 3 devices. I stand to be corrected on that by other members of this exceptional community but i believe that to be accurate. Perhaps CORE could do that? Or perhaps with the use of virtual switches.

The quickest and simplest way to achieve independent power to 3 sets off lights would be to buy 3 devices. How you do that is still up for discussion and will depend how much money you want to spend and how complicated you want to get.

I see some of your options as follows:

1. Buy two more power supplies for your lights and use a standard ST compatible power outlet to switch them, this immediately rules out the possibility of dimming if your lights are dimmable. By far the easiest solution.

2. Buy 3 controllers (Fibaro for example). Power those 3 relays using the single power supply you have (wired in parallel) and then connect each relay to a single set of lights. If you used the Fibaro dimmer instead of the relay that would give you the option to dim if your lights allow it.

3. If you wanted a cheaper solution then could look at @erocm1231’s Sonoff solution and use 3 of those. This provides an ST compatible switch for not a lot of money. You’d need the two additional power supplies but the rest of the kit would be relatively inexpensive. This requires some tinkering but it’s well documented in this excellent thread: