Presence issues since June 2021 app update

I agree that varied phone settings and other factors outside of the ST app itself you can lead to issues with presence. On the other hand, I believe there are issues with the app itself.

I have two automations designed to disable the sthm upon arrival home. I have L360 installed so one automation uses that presence sensor and the other uses the native presence sensor. The trigger condition is simple. I am present and sthm has been armed away for 5 minutes.

I also have two hubs in two locations. In BOTH locations an automation to arm the sthm after being away for 5 minutes works perfectly.

I have IDENTICAL disarm on arrival automations for both locations. At one location, this works perfectly with one or the other sensor triggering the automation. At the other location, despite the fact that the automations are identical to those at the location that is working, neither of the arrival notifications triggers. Additionally, I can see the status of the L360 sensor and confirm that I am present

Just one phone, mine. It works in one place but not in another. I doubt it’s the phone. Would love to hear a logical explanation.