(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered two at $39 each for store pickup and it auto-applied the 10% discount.

The garage door opener is 79.99 in all the stores in my area. Anyone care to upload a receipt perhaps they will price match for the rest of us who are not so lucky… Thanks!

1 Like

Q-See QTH7213D-2 720p BNC HD Dome Camera 2 Pack on Lighting Deal sale today at 5PM CDT.

FYI, from the Amazon item description:
Only Compatible with Q-See QTH Series DVR Solutions

For those in the NYC area, I’m showing one Iris Garage Door Opener at the Staten Island store (zip 10303) for $30.

Ecobee3 Thermostat Gen 2, $219.95 no tax, free shipping, $5 off with code DIGMARCHMANIA5 from Buydig.com.

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=ECOBTHERM2GEN

Excellent. Been waiting for this.
Now just need some decent outdoor cameras.

Deal went live. Its $90.

@Cullen_Patel I don’t have a receipt as I already have a relay installed, but my local store in Charlotte/Pineville, NC (28210) has it for $20. You should be able to have your local store pull up this store and try to price match it, something I did with the blister pack GE switches that went on clearance late last year.

If you are desperate PM me and I can possibly buy you one and ship it to you assuming you cover costs.

1 Like

Not the best but decent price from Amazon: MInimote $19.95 with free Prime Shipping

2 Likes

Anyone else having their Lowe’s orders canceled? I ordered 5 contact sensors from the Chelsea store on Friday. One will be delivered today, one is still processing, and the other three have been cancelled. :disappointed:

I got my two today in the mail. Purple boxed Iris Contact Sensors. Mine came from San Jose it says on the box.

I received all the OC and PIR sensors last Saturday. Hope for the Lightify stuff ordered 2 weeks ago is fading though.

Rakuten.com has the Honeywell Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat (RTH6580WF) for $84.99 - $20 off promo code MP20 when MasterPass Checkout is selected as method of payment = $64.99 with free shipping.
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/p/q/sellerid/11981947/246554009.html?ranMID=36342&ranMID=36342&ranEAID=TnL5HPStwNw&ranSiteID=TnL5HPStwNw-xGRTER_xEZ3o0aenDiU_zA&scid=af_linkshare&adid=18094&siteID=TnL5HPStwNw-xGRTER_xEZ3o0aenDiU_zA

My Lightify orders were cancelled last Friday. :frowning:

Energetic Lighting 450 Lumen Dimmable 6-Pack LED on lightning sale now.

Edimax IC-9110W Smart HD Wi-Fi Mini Outdoor Network Camera on lightning sale at 11am CDT.

I got my 8 I order from the Chelsea store.

I received 8 Open Sensor on the 10 I have ordered, but the remaining is not canceled yet… there’s still hope.

Received the ‘shipped’ notice on my 5 this morning