(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

I ordered just minutes before I posted the deal.

@jlv, @TEWphotography

I sent off an email to the company and I got word back that they expect a shipment in next week or the week after.

1 Like

Not holding my breath on my order. received 9 of 17 LED extensions (web had them for $7 with discount they were just over $5 I couldn’t resist), Waiting on 2 sets of the garden spots and a few other things. They have plenty in Canada; time to invade.

1 Like

$5 !!! I was happy getting them for $17/$15ea. Now I’m not as happy LOL

I just got an e-mail that mine are shipping as well. Wish I could have gotten the kits and not just the extensions though.

I have not received mine, but I got an order confirmation. I think.

These Osram lightify gardenspot kits-- I go to Lowe’s.com and try and search for these and it says they don’t exist. I get other results for Osram not these kits.

Osram lightify a19 rgbw 29.99 @ menards

http://www.menards.com/main/electrical/doorbells-alarms-security-systems/safety-security-accessories/sylvania-osram-lightify-smart-connected-9-5-watt-a19-adjustable-to-red-blue-green-as-well-as-tunable-white-2700k-to-6500k-led-home-automated-light-bulb/p-1444431939952-c-6464.htm?tid=-6431291868984300750

Take it in to your local hd to price match plus 10%

2 Likes

Lowe’s lists them as Sylvania rope lights.

https://www.lowes.com/pd_672691-3-73699_?productId=50358572

https://www.lowes.com/pd_672692-3-73700_?productId=50358574

Lowes just cancelled my order for these stating that the garden spots are obsolete in their system and they will not be ordering anymore. :disappointed_relieved:

My 5 Iris sensors from Lowes shipped from my local store in Orlando, and will be here tomorrow. Thanks again for the heads-up.

They were listed at 17.49 but when you clicked the item the new page was 7. 8)
Someone really messed up the pricing that night. The Gateway’s were $6.5 before discounts and listed as a bulb with a pic of the gateway.

Is anybody concerned that these iris open close sensors don’t detect vibration like the st multipurpose sensors? I wouldn’t use them on first floor Windows for security

I would almost pay more for the multi sensor just to get piece of mind

All these are actually $10 even though some labeled $11. Both 2700k and 5000k at the local HD as I passed by the discount shelf. They had boxes full of them.

1 Like

As far as HA goes these are more to notify you a door or window is open ,then to stop somebody from breaking the glass and climbing in. Remind me I opened the windows yesterday when I turn A/C on today

1 Like

Agreed. But for 20$ more I’ll pay for vibration detection. I’ll use the lowes ones for interior doors or second floor applications.

theyre not vibration sensors, so they wont notify you upon vibration.

If you want to detect glass being broken, I’d get a glass break sensor and not rely on the SmartThings sensor.

5 Likes

I’ve had no issues with St multipurpose sensors. I’ve been victim of an attempted break-in at night. They tried using a 1st floor window with a St multipurpose sensor. When vibration was detected, lights turned on and s radio on a smart outlet turned on. They fled. I will stick with my current set up. They were deterred b 4 glass broke.

1 Like