(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

Hmmmm, this is tempting! I guess the keypad could be worth the extra $10 over the Home Depot Go Control package.

do we need the physical CES coupon to get that 40% off deal?

Just FYI - GoControl motion has sensitivity adjustment. Iris does not.

Source: I have both sensors and pets. :neutral_face:

Nope. I just tried it in the app and it worked.

That is provided the keypad works with ST. I openly admit that I have NOT been following the new iris devices and the compatibility.

I have the keypad contact sensors and motion sensors already. All work great

2 Likes

App? a Lowes app? Not at all sure what you mean.

When you’re checking out at Lowes, plug the number Frank gave into the coupon/discount code spot. It will apply the 40% off before you finalize the transaction so you can be sure it worked. And thanks Frank!

Thanks. the pack isn’t available at my lowes, so I’ll have to see if the site will ship it

You can go to the Lowe’s site and order it for local pickup, coupon works for me.

1 Like

I was just picking up my bulb order at HD store #2674 and they had 3-packs of the 40W Phillips B11 with candelabra base for $4.97 (located near the lighting clearance area). Also showing up online: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Philips-40W-Equivalent-Soft-White-B11-Candelabra-Base-LED-Light-Bulb-3-Pack-458711/206404953

The Cree TW series candelabra 3-packs were also $4.97 in store, but I’m not seeing that price online.

I also found one of the Quirky Duplex Outlets in the clearance area for $13.03. When I had an associate check for other stock, the computer was returning a total of 3, but I couldn’t locate any others, so there may still be two hiding somewhere in the store.

The Iris Safe & Secure Kit and the Iris Comfort & Control Kit accept the 40% off coupon!!!

This is the best deal I have seen on this selection of items, and I have been trolling for it for a few months.

Coupon code 470000000013036

Good thru 2/8/16 but I would hurry to use it on Iris Comfort & Control Kit since this may be a mistake. The coupon does not list it.

I bought both on one order and saver over $90.

Thanks @metfoo (Frank) for finding this coupon!!!

3 Likes

Won’t let me checkout, error 237.

Thanks @metfoo

Just used it for a store pickup.

I needed a couple more door sensors (typically $20 each) so I figured for an extra $25 after tax, I could take the motion and keypad.

I got one at my nearby Lowe’s.

I had hopes of using the keypad as a remote rather than a keypad. Anyone know if this is possible? All I see are Mitch’s smart App for using it to arm/disarm security.

1 Like

[quote=“mdawson, post:20, topic:34950”]on clearance at Amazon $30.19[/quote]I’m not sure where you get that it is on clearance, but camel^3 reports it as being at that price for over a year.

I want to buy a huge amount of the “Safe & Secure” kit but only if people want to buy the keypad for like $20 (50% “discount”) off me since I don’t need them, especially not like 20 of them…

Hmmmm

If anyone has insight into how we might use the keypad more as a remote than a security device, that would be really handy.

(Sky bel on woot). Don’t do it! Sending the one I bought back… Worse product ever, worthless… Spend a little more get a ring

1 Like

More discussion about this over here Ring vs Skybell vs Kuna vs?

I’ve read both ways, but amy currently waiting for more info on their newest gen(hd). If you get a minute please post you experience with both in the linked topic if you haven’t already. I will take any first hand info on these devices!