(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

Z-Wave Curtain Module Relay $19.99 Sale $17.19 -15% = $14.61

use code spring15 for 15% off anything

http://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=11993

These are Zigbee but they also have a built in Z-wave repeater which can be very useful

Amazon has the first generation Philips Hue RGBW starter kit on sale today only for $135, a very good price, although I suspect we will see this become closer to the regular price since the newer 2nd generation has now been out for a while.

This is the one with three color change bulbs and the round bridge. (The newer generation has a square bridge.)

The one on sale will work with SmartThings and with Alexa, but not with HomeKit.

You can have up to 50 bulbs connected to one bridge.

1 Like

They are $34.99 at all the stores I checked. Use the $10-off-$50 from Renovopower to make it $59.98 + tax (free s/h). That makes them $19.99 each for 3.

It is both a Z-wave and Zigbee repeater and it reports power consumption.

2 Likes

Which would you recommend, get this starter kit or the 4 lifx bulbs for 42.xx each?

Lifx bulbs blow hue out of the water in terms of brightness and true color. Plus there is no hub with lifx --freeing up outlets on the back of your router for other things. Lifx bulbs are expensive but worth it IMO.

3 Likes

I know somebody already posted about either this or another related product recently, but I can’t find if anybody posted this specific deal…

D-Link DSP-W110 Wi-Fi Smart Plug 4 for $60 or 3 for $50 + Free Shipping

Amazon Osram Gardenspots $65.42 Prime

Hehe…of course there is a hub with lifx bulbs…but it’s more commonly called a WiFi access point. Try to control them on ST without one. :slight_smile:

this works with smartthings?

Yes I have 3 of the LED strips which use the same controller. Oddly one paired as a zigbee bulb and I had to change the device type in the IDE

I have bunch of lightfy connected to st no problems at all and no hub in between.

No thanks. I’ll stick with lifx!

I’m not sure but I think you might be missing his point…

1 Like

Finally after months of waiting an unexpected package arrived today. The rare Lightify Gardenspot Mini RGB’s have arrived. I had long given up and oddly thought of them just this morning.

3 Likes

LOL yup one of mine will be here on thursday, not sure about the other one though :confused:

1 Like

Why do you guys say rare? Amazon has had them in stock for awhile now. Where did you guys order them from?

I think they might be at the bottom of the shipping order for those of us that grabbed them from Lowe’s in NYC for $30 last month. 2 day turned into 2 month shipping when we ( the forum collective) hit them up for everything they had and then some.

2 Likes

Already a whole thread on this

Just ordered it… Thanks for the info.