(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

I couldn’t edit OP, but I did edit title… Only because I’m sick of the discussion about taking discussion elsewhere… I personally still believed most of the banter relevant to one topic. But if I must follow 2 I will.

In the last deal thread, I swear the 50% posts were deals, 20% posts were disscussion, 10% were lowes comments, 20% were people complaining about lowes comments (the complaints bother me more than the comments! lol).

4 Likes

Guilty as charged on that last point! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I only complained 1,2, okay maybe 3 times on old thread that " My " Lowes, HD, BestBuy never have the deals found elsewhere LOL

The updates about whether items are in stock, available to order, shipping is available etc are extremely relevant to people that may not follow the thread constantly. Now the posting of every Amazon deal even when they are in no way ST or even HA related…well that’s another topic.

Okay when everybody makes an " I got mine" post, it is pretty unnecessary. The first few " They just cancelled my order posts" are relevant to give others notice to look out for the same fate.

#Frivolous comment

3 Likes

Good deal on the first generation Philips Hue starter kit with three Hue bulbs. It looks like it has gone out-of-stock, but you can still order it for $129.99.

Anyone use one of these. Price seems great.

danalock v2

SAMs club $98strong text

1 Like

My local Lowes had GE outdoor plug in outlets for $4 and wired in GE duplex outlets for $5. I missed this round of duplex but I got plenty last time. Did score 5 outdoor outlets though.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter GE are standard ZW and will work with any ZW system

What city/zip code is your store in?

I think what @RLDreams meant was blister packs (older versions) for the duplex outlets and outdoor plugs still work on ST. Most of the old Iris stuff only worked with Iris but the duplex outlets and outdoor plugs also worked with ST. I have 3 outdoor plugs (blister packs) and a few of the old GE switches that were with the Iris stuff but work with ST.
So blister pack or not if it’s $5 for the older devices, outlets and outdoor outlets, it’s still a steal but I get your point about your store not having them for months :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s disturbing that I kind of want that thing…For my kids of course…

4 Likes

Not very good reviews on Amazon. The price is $16.99 with free shipping for Prime Users which is actually cheaper for me when you add shipping from Smarthome but the extra eBates $10 makes it much cheaper if you can take advantage of it.

http://smile.amazon.com/Quirky-Porkfolio-Smart-Piggy-White/dp/B00GN92MM6/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Please don’t forget to mention that contains your referral ID hidden behind the bit.ly link. How much do you get?

The direct link to ebates for Lowes: Sign Up to Earn Cash Back | Rakuten.com

2 Likes

That’s being kind about it. It’s not often that I see something on Amazon with negative ratings (1 or 2 stars) that outnumber positive ratings (4 or 5 stars) by nearly 4:1.

Pretty sure its the manufacturer in general; I don’t own any of their products, but they also have a “Quirky Egg Minder Wink App Enabled Smart Egg Tray” which has 2.5 stars on Amazon.

Ah, that makes sense. I didn’t notice that they were the company that makes that egg tray. So it looks like their specialty is producing solutions that are in search of a problem, and doing not even doing that well.

1 Like

If anybody is looking for a quantity discount, here is 10 of the GE blister pack switches from Lowe’s. They are returns and sold by an overstock vendor, but they have a good rating. $21 each. I just bought a 4 pack of the same thing for ~$24 each.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-GE-45637-15-Amp-White-Single-Pole-Decorator-Light-Switch-Works-with-Iris-/322021217129

I’m using about 35 of these I got last year at the amazing price of 8 bucks each. I love then. They look great and work great.

GE Quirky BR30 bulbs on A-Z lightning deal today at 2:59PM Eastern time. Reg $18.40, so guessing based on past sales they will probably be in the $15-$16 range during the deal

[quote=“prjct92eh2, post:1521, topic:34950”]
If anybody is looking for a quantity discount, here is 10 of the GE blister pack switches from Lowe’s. They are returns and sold by an overstock vendor, but they have a good rating. $21 each. I just bought a 4 pack of the same thing for ~$24 each.
[/quote]Same seller has individual units for $26.95. I bought just one- mostly because that’s all I really need, plus to mitigate risk if they are not as described.

1 Like

Just thought I would share this with every one, got me one ordered to do smart tiles…