Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

My Qubino devices are all still working fine using Groovy drivers, but yes, I do connect a temperature sensor to many of my Qubino Flush 1 and Qubino Flush 2 relays. I have no new information about Qubino Edge drivers, but am eagerly awaiting them and hoping Groovy holds out until they are in place.

1 Like

Thanks for your help, @philh30 's Z-wave Masquerade v1.01 did the trick for the monoprice tilt sensor. I wonder why Samsung can’t get it right. I am finding the drivers that are coming from the community developers are top grade and very useful. Thanks to everyone who are putting the time and effort building out a supply of edge drivers!

Thanks

Chris

5 Likes

Any luck yet getting the LEDs to work on the HS-WD200+ (or any) switches? I got an Edge driver installed for the switch, but it does help with the LEDs (nor do the routines for multiple paddle inputs seem to work).

Does anyone know if an Edge Driver has been created for the Aeotec Water Sensor 6 ZW122? I am looking for an edge driver that monitors both leak sensors when it is installed in the cradle.

Thanks for your help.

Try the official Aeotec Edge site.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, however, I did not see a driver for this sensor.

Thanks

Chris

Also, check the fingerprints for the stock Z-Wave and Zigbee sensors.

I have a working default edge driver, I am looking for one that will support the 2 sensors in the cradle. Right not I can’t tell which sensor is triggered.

Thanks

Chris

I have been having pretty good luck migrating to the edge drivers.

I have a request for an edge driver for a monoprice zwave metered outlet.

• MSR: **[0208-0101-0005]

zw:L type:1001 mfr:0208 prod:0101 model:0005 ver:1.05 zwv:4.24 lib:03 cc:5E,25,32,27,2C,2B,70,85,59,72,86,7A,73,5A

Also, why does ST still install the old driver when a new one is not found? This just causes me to have to exclude again and repeat the process until I find a suitable driver.

SmartThings uses a β€œbest match” algorithm. That might be the previous driver, it might be something else, and if all else fails, it will add it as a β€œthing.β€œ

I think that makes sense: the vast majority of their customers don’t have any idea that drivers even exist, so at least if the device gets added as a thing support has something to work with. :man_shrugging:t2:

The priority sequence is explained in the official transition FAQ:

3 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I have that driver installed already, but it keeps using the groovy instead of the new edge driver.

It will use a custom groovy DTH in preference to an edge Driver during this transition phase. You have to delete the custom groovy DTH to keep it from being used. (Again, the transition FAQ explains the priority sequence.) note, however, that if you delete the custom groovy DTH, you will not be able to get it back again. :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you very much @JDRoberts! That was my issue, it was using a custom DTH. Working with new driver now.

1 Like

I also have this Namron 4-ch button (Manual: 4-Ch button manual), I’m pretty sure it must be close in functionality to other buttons. Really appreciate if anyone have any button drivers and want to take a stab at adapting to this?
The complete fingerprint is:

zw:Ss2 type:1801 mfr:0438 prod:0300 model:A305 ver:1.28 zwv:5.03 lib:03 cc:5E,55,98,9F,6C sec:86,85,8E,70,5B,59,72,5A,73,80,84,7A

Hi @teo78 @Aleksander_Nordlien

Try this to see if it works.

It has been added as an 8 button multibutton and battery.
They will be seen in the app as 8 independent buttons with which you can make use for actions"pushed", β€œdown_hold”
If β€œdown_hold” not works could be that manual refer to β€œheld” action instead β€œdown_hold”. I can change it
These work with association group 1

The functions for the association groups 2 to 5, that work as 4 channels, can be configured from the physical button according to the manual and using the Z-Wave Device Config Mc driver.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Z-Wave Button Mc
 Version      2023-01-28T11:25:09.210386849        
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
- id: Namron/4kanal
    deviceLabel: Namron 4kanal
    manufacturerId: 0x0438
    productType: 0x0300
    productId: 0xA305
    deviceProfileName: multi-button-8
1 Like

I’ve got the information from Remotec. It also include and Edge Driver for ZXT-120. I didn’t checked it yet…

drive.google.com

ZXT-120 SmartThings Edge Driver Installation Guide V1.0[2763].pdf

Google Drive file.

This is the Driver invite to channel , copied from the document attached

One simple home system. A world of possibilities. | SmartThings

One simple home system. A world of possibilities. | SmartThings

Build a smart home to support all your big moments. With SmartThings, your home becomes a connected space that makes your life simpler, safer, and more entertaining.

Please install and update if works or not…

2 Likes

You save me bro thank you so much

@dotan_shai ithink we must open new topic with tath is not working directly i found a work around for me what about you?

1 Like

Have you looked at the GE/Jasco drivers from @philh30?

Very much appreciated
Thank you I believe I have the Nortek sensor issue solved now I’m just searching for the driver for the GE quirky tripper that will show the correct icon status
Thanks again